Aleenta Phuket Resortfrom
Aleenta Experiences – Discover New Experiences & Activities in Phang Nga & Phuket
Aleenta Phuket’s stylish surroundings and sophisticated atmosphere provide the perfect place for a paradise escape and our array of signature activities helps to enrich your vacation experience.
Discover new passions, broaden your horizons and engage your senses.
Staying at Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa encourages you to cast off your everyday cares and experience something extraordinary.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa
33 Moo 5, Khok Kloi,
Takua Thung, Phang Nga
Resort Style & Type: Villa Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 4.5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
This is an Adults-only Resort: No
Minimum Age at This Resort: N/A
Green-Certified Hotel: Yes
Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
Clothing-optional Resort: No
Luxury Five Star Beach Resort in Phang Nga, Phuket
Located on the sunset side of the Andaman Sea and the pristine Natai Beach, the 5 Star Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa in Phang Nga is just 25 minutes north of the Phuket International Airport, short distance away from the Blue Canyon Golf Course and the picturesque Phang Nga Bay.
The concept of “all suites, all private” is delivered in luxury suites and villas, come with plenty of private space. Aleenta’s luxury resort accommodation range in sizes from 80sqm for smallest suites to up to 5-bedroom beachfront Grand Villas.
Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa offers a beautiful and private setting and is a perfect location for a romantic beach wedding and honeymoon. Aleenta’s wedding planner is available to help create your dream celebration.
Aleenta Phuket Resort Accommodation
The concept of “all suites, all private” is delivered at Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa in Phang Nga. Our boutique resort beachfront suites and villas range in sizes from 80 sq.m. ocean view lofts and pool suites to impressive beachfront Grand Noi of up to 5 bedrooms.
Boutique resort accommodation with the luxury of space coupled with personalized services and professional staff is the heart of why one chooses Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa.
Pool Suites are directly on Natai beach, each is complete with a private Jacuzzi and terrace. Pool Villas are within steps of the beach. This romantic setting features a bedroom, living room, terrace, and sundeck. Beachfront Suites accommodate a large group, with 3 private quarters that share a pool, lounge, dining room, and kitchen. Pool Residences are large, with a separate dining and living room, Jacuzzi, and sundeck.
Aleenta Phuket Dining & Restaurant – Asian Flavors, Thai Dining in Phang Nga, Phuket
Indulge in award winning dining and an explosive journey of Asian flavors at Aleenta Phuket Resort in Phang Nga from nutritious wholesome cuisine carefully crafted using healing herbs, to delicious Thai food filled with exotic spices.
For something extra special, private dining is the ultimate choice – from a romantic dinner for two to a beach barbecue with friends. Refreshing drinks are also available throughout the day and night at the resort.
Traveling for The Sake of Food
Whether you are traveling for the sake of food or to fulfill other desires, you will be sure to fall in love with our regional style menu, authentic flavors and true Thai hospitality. Eat, drink and be merry.
Our Elite Travel Collection Includes the Following:
- Deluxe accommodation from our hand-picked collection
- A professional guide waiting to meet you upon arrival at your destination
- Private car transfers or limousine service
- Private guides when sightseeing
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Sightseeing as described in each itinerary are included
- Your personalized itinerary with listings of things to see and do, and our personal recommendations.
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities