Ensconced in Núi Chúa National Park where pristine jungle tumbles into the crystal waters of Vinh Hy Bay, Amanoi is a secluded retreat where adventure and serenity meet and mingle. A unique micro-climate makes this lush corner of Vietnam one of the world’s most bio-diverse regions, with a rich variety of life to be discovered in both land and sea. Beside a protected wilderness hugging 32km of coastline, the resort’s private beach slopes towards forests of colorful coral, offering limitless opportunities for outdoor activities. Amanoi’s atmosphere of tranquil seclusion enhances the wellness offering of the Aman Spa and its pioneering duo of Spa Villas, which invite immersive holistic retreats amid the natural wonders of this unique and special place.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Hy Village Vinh Hai Commune Vinh,
Ninh Hai, Nui Chua National Park,
Ninh Thuan Province, Vietnam
Resort Style & Type: Wellness Resort
This Resort is Rated: 5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: No
This Resort is Best For: Families, Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: No
This Resort is Family Friendly: Yes
This Resort is for Adults-only: No
This Resort is Green-Certified: Yes
This Resort Offers a Wellness Program: Yes
Amanoi is a tranquil beachside retreat. Embraced by the rolling hills of Nui Chua National Park, the resort overlooks Vietnam’s Vinh Hy Bay.
Ideal for private dining, each pavilion has a terrace with a dining area and two sun loungers. Other features include a king-size bed, sofa, writing desk, LCD TV with international channels and wireless Internet. The bathroom opens onto the deck through the shower.
Amanoi Pavilions & Villas
From their curving roofs peeping above the treeline to their latticed windows and discreet natural materials, Amanoi’s Pavilions and Villas are at one with their magnificent surroundings. With access to the full range of Vietnamese spa treatments, they draw on the grace and artful simplicity of Vietnamese design.
Amanoi Spa Houses
Amanoi’s two Spa Houses are the first of their kind in Asia. The Thuy Lien Spa House (meaning Lotus Spa House in Vietnamese) borders one of Amanoi’s tranquil lotus lakes while the An Son Spa House (meaning Peaceful Mountain Spa House in Vietnamese) affords serene vistas of the national park. Both provide guests with completely private spa facilities together with one or two beautifully appointed guest pavilions. Facilities include a double treatment room, a contemporary Hammam or a wooden-clad Banya, a 15m swimming pool, relaxation deck, outdoor dining area, steam room, cold plunge pool and Jacuzzi. Whilst staying in a Spa House, guests will be tended to by two dedicated therapists, and can enjoy three hours of spa treatments per day, including a Hammam or Banya treatment per person, breakfast, daily choice of lunch or dinner, and return airport transfers from Nha Trang Airport. Additional treatments can be arranged upon consultation with your private therapists.
- Daily three hours spa treatment, including Hammam or Banya treatment per person with personal therapists
- Daily breakfast, and choice of lunch or dinner
- Return car transfer between Cam Ranh airport (CXR) and Amanoi
- Daily afternoon tea at the Main restaurant
- Daily morning wellness class, such as Yoga, Pilates, fitness, etc.
- Complimentary water sports including kayaking, Hobie cat sailing, stand-up paddle boarding, snorkeling, and windsurfing
- Complimentary children’s activities including fishing, arts and crafts, movie nights, etc.
Complimentary use of tennis courts
Designed specifically to meet guests’ individual health and wellbeing goals, Amanoi’s bespoke Wellness Immersions are holistic, restorative retreats incorporating movement and bodywork, nutrition, mindfulness and spa therapies. Lasting from three to 21 days, each spa retreat is developed to deliver defined, palpable results, to promote a lasting sense of inner peace, and to encourage profound, meaningful change in lifestyle and outlook.
The spa’s reception area is housed in the main spa building, along with hand & foot therapy rooms and a hair & finishing salon. Pathways lead from reception to five double treatment suites and two hydrotherapy suites with private relaxation lounges.
Guest accommodation includes 29 Pavilions and Villas, a number with private swimming pools, two Spa Houses and six Residences, all with impressive views. The design combines contemporary style with traditional Vietnamese architectural features to complement the natural surroundings.
Dining venues and experiences at Amanoi
Open both to guests and non-residents, Amanoi’s main restaurant and terrace is located in the Central Pavilion, and serves a refined menu of Vietnamese dishes. Lunches and light meals are available at the Beach Club, and private dining experiences can be arranged for parties of all sizes.
The restaurant and terrace
Open for every meal of the day, Amanoi’s Restaurant celebrates the fragrant flavours of Vietnamese cuisine with a menu that makes the most of seasonal market produce and the daily catch from local fishing boats. The columned, air-conditioned interior spills out onto a shady terrace with sweeping views over the rugged rocky coast.
The Beach Club
Down beside the white-sand shore, a short stroll from the sea, the Amanoi Beach Club is open during the day for poolside drinks and snacks, as well as simple, satisfying sea-view lunches including freshly grilled catch of the day.
Beside the restaurant, beneath the eaves of the Central Pavilion, the Amanoi bar is a relaxing atmospheric space that takes design inspiration from traditional Vietnamese tea houses. With local art and photography on the walls and rolling mountain views, it is a comfortable, contemplative space to sink into a leather armchair and sip a house cocktail.
Dinner at Ba Chin’s
For an insight into Vietnamese life, join a local family for dinner at their home in neighboring Thai An. Ba Chin and her family share stories of village life while Amanoi chefs serve an authentic family-style feast.
Hy Village Vinh Hai Commune Vinh, Ninh Hai, Nui Chua National Park, Ninh Thuan Province, Vietnam
CXR- Cam Ranh International Airport
Our Elite Travel Collection Includes the Following:
- Deluxe accommodation from our hand-picked collection
- A professional guide waiting to meet you upon arrival at your destination
- Private car transfers or limousine service
- Private guides when sightseeing
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Sightseeing as described in each itinerary are included
- Your personalized itinerary with listings of things to see and do, and our personal recommendations.
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities