Andaz Mayakoba Resortfrom
Andaz Mayakoba a Concept by Hyatt
Secluded in the private gated Mayakoba Resort complex, the resort is surrounded by tranquil lagoons and lush vegetation with nature trails that guests can enjoy for walking, jogging and biking while listening to the sounds of nature. Learn more about Andaz Mayakoba.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Andaz Mayakoba a Concept by Hyatt
Carretera Federal Cancun-Playa Del Carmen Km. 298
Playa del Carmen-Solidaridad, Mexico, 77710
Resort Style & Type: Contemporary Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 4.5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Families Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: No
This is an Adults-only Resort: No
Minimum Age at This Resort: N/A
Green-Certified Hotel: Yes
Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
Clothing-optional Resort: No
Catch some rays at the beach or spend the day relaxing at Andaz Mayakoba Resort Riviera Maya’s full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s 4 restaurants.
Located in Playa del Carmen, Andaz Mayakoba – a Concept by Hyatt is a 5-minute drive from El Camaleon Mayakoba Golf Course and 10 minutes from Maroma Beach. This 5-star resort is 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from Mamitas Beach Club.
Make yourself at home in one of the 214 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and minibars (stocked with some free items).
The guestrooms and suites at Andaz Mayakoba Resort Riviera Maya are naturally inspired with breezy, open layouts flooded with natural light and featuring refined artisan décor. Local artworks adorn the walls, and decorative tiles outfit the floors. Each room and suite includes a balcony or terrace with tropical views of the resort gardens and mangroves, the crystal clear lagoon, or the Caribbean Sea.
All 214 rooms offer free WiFi, free minibar items, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include iPod docks, 24-hour room service, and premium bedding.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages. After dipping into one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). The complimentary beach shuttle makes getting to the surf and sand a breeze.
Dining is available at one of the hotel’s 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel’s bars, which include 2 beach bars and 3 bars/lounges. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This beach hotel also offers a complimentary children’s club, a children’s pool, and an outdoor tennis court. Onsite self parking is complimentary. Andaz Mayakoba Resort Riviera Maya has designated areas for smoking.
Enjoy local and international cuisine at Cocina Milagro, one of the resort’s 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/cafe. Wind down with a drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges or 2 beach bars. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 630 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. This resort has 5 meeting rooms available for events. Free valet parking is available onsite.
Carretera Federal, Cancun Playa del Carmen Km 298, Playa del Carmen, Mexico
CUN – Cancun International Airport
Our Elite Travel Collection Includes the Following:
- Deluxe accommodation from our hand-picked collection
- A professional guide waiting to meet you upon arrival at your destination
- Private car transfers or limousine service
- Private guides when sightseeing
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Sightseeing as described in each itinerary are included
- Your personalized itinerary with listings of things to see and do, and our personal recommendations.
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities