Beaches Turks & Caicosfrom
Ultimate Resorts for Families on the Caribbean’s best beaches
Beaches Resorts offer Luxury Included® Vacations where kids and grownups alike can do as much or as little as they want. With endless land and water sports, Global Gourmet™ dining, luxurious rooms and suites, and exciting family-friendly activities, our resorts are the ultimate resorts for families. Learn More.
Book Online & Get $25 Credit
Get up to $355 Instant Credit.
Hold a booking for only $98 per room
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa
Resort Style & Type: Contemporary Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Families, Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
This Resort is Autism-Friendly: Yes
Minimum Age at This Resort: N/A
Green-Certified Hotel: Yes
This Resort is IBCCES Certified: Yes
This Resort Offers Children Programs: Yes
JoJo, a friendly Atlantic bottle nose dolphin, frequents Grace Bay, which laps the resort’s beach, offering swimmers and snorkelers close-up encounters. (No touching allowed.)
– Water fun
– The Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa Providenciales boasts a three-mile beach, ten pools, and unlimited water sports, including diving.
– All travelers welcome
– 758 rooms and suites accommodate honeymooners to large families.
– Kid & adult fun
– Adults enjoy the Red Lane Spa. Kids have their own Kids Kamp, Xbox Game Oasis, and Pirate’s Island water park.
Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa offers guests more than a dozen magnificent categories of rooms and suites, featuring refined details including rich draperies and fabrics, soft pillows, mahogany furnishings, and fresh-cut flowers. Top category accommodations include personal butler service. All rooms include: Air conditioning, king or double beds, satellite TV, state-of-the-art XBOX360®, refrigerator, hair dryer, telephone, iron & ironing board, safe, clock radio, coffee maker, private bath & shower. All rooms and suites are tiled. Some rooms are disability compliant and are equipped with roll in Shower, rails in the bathroom, extended shower head, beds are lowered, raised toilet seats, and steps (if needed).
A French Village lodging section features an enormous, 4,000-square-foot pool in a formal garden. The children/teens entertainment center, Pirates Island, includes a pool with water slides and a non-alcoholic swim-up bar as well as a large spa tub. Two other pools, one with adjacent spa tub, and a children’s pool are located in a beachside lodging section. Next to the beach, in the resort’s center, is an adults-only spa tub with an ocean view for 20 people. The beach is furnished with thatched shelters and lounge chairs with folding shades.
Lower Bight Road, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands
PLS – Providenciales International Airport
What to Expect:
One of the Beaches chain of exceptionally kid-friendly resorts, this one attracts former NBA superstar Michael Jordan and his family, as well as less celebrated families from around the world. A diverse staff organizes day and night activities to make certain everyone has a good time. Augmented by tropical plantings, the Beaches carefully preserves Providenciales’ low-scrub flora while augmenting it with tropical plantings, creating a natural environment throughout the resort’s 38 acres.
Where To Go From Here:
Beaches Resorts Autism-Friendly Camps
Enjoy an amazing Luxury Included® family vacation knowing that your child is always in good hands.
Our child care staff continuously receives competency training in the following areas:
- Sensory Awareness
- Motor Skills
- Autism Overview
- Program Development
- Social Skills
- Emotional Awareness & Bullying
- Learn More…..
Most All-inclusive Packages Include the Following:
- All Meals and Snacks
- Unlimited Domestic Beverages
- Selected Premium Brands
- Stocked In-Room Mini-Bar at most resort
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Introductory Scuba Lesson
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Tennis Court(s)
- Daily Organized Activities
- Nightly Entertainment
- Hotel Taxes and Gratuities
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities