Bungalows Key Largofrom
An island oasis for downtime and disconnecting, Bungalows Key Largo rewrites the rule book on inclusive getaways. Their intimate adults-only (ages 21+ only) resort sits within a botanical garden edged by 1000 feet of ocean shoreline, just a few miles from the warm waters of the Gulf Stream. Bungalows Key Largo takes care of all the details, because the time you’ll spend together is the greatest luxury of all.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Bungalows Key Largo
99010 Overseas Highway
Key Largo, FL 33037
Resort Style & Type: Contemporary Resort
This Resort is Rated: 5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: No
This Resort is Best For: Families, Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: No
This Resort is Autism-Friendly: No
This Resort is Family-Friendly: Yes
This Resort is Green-Certified: Yes
This Resort is Adults-only: No
This Resort Offer Programs for Children: No
This Resort offers a Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
Resort Brand Affiliation: N/A
Located in Key Largo, this adult-only, all inclusive resort features luxurious bungalows, a private beach, daily yoga, four restaurants, two outdoor pools and Jacuzzi, a full service spa, and an on-site fitness center. Guests will experience unlimited breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as premium beverages, during their stay from our multiple restaurants and bars. Non-motorized watersports, such as paddle boarding and kayaking, can also be enjoyed at Bungalows Key Largo – All Inclusive. Our spacious bungalows offer private verandas with large soaking tubs, outdoor showers, and outdoor seating. Additional room amenities include a 60-inch Smart TV, Keurig® coffee-making facilities, microwave, and small refrigerator. John Pennekamp State Park is 3.7 mi from Bungalows Key Largo – All Inclusive. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 50 mi from the accommodations.
There are 135 bungalows, 31 of them waterfront. Each 900- to 1,100-foot bungalow accommodates two guests, except the 25 double queen bungalows, which accommodate four guests.
The bungalows come with a front porch with Adirondack chairs, a sitting area with a couch, one king or two queen beds, an indoor bathroom with shower, and a private patio with an outdoor soaking tub, shower, and seating area.
From conch fritters to chicken wings to the catch of the day, you’re always within a step or two of something tasty at Bungalows Key Largo. No need to dress up to dine out! Enjoy casual, creative cuisine throughout the day. Whether you grab and go or hang out under a palm tree, our all-day island fare is just what you’re craving. Our menus change often to coincide with the seasons & freshness and availability of ingredients.
There are three restaurants at Bungalows Key Largo, each with its own unique flavors and ambiance. This is not your run-of-the-mill, buffet-only all-inclusive experience.
The resort-casual, Mediterranean-inspired Fish Tales serves breakfast (including a Bloody Mary and mimosa bar), lunch (try the artisanal pizzas), and dinner (go for fresh pastas, meats, and seafood).
Fine dining at stylish Bogie & Bacall’s includes a cocktail welcome, five courses that change nightly, and an expert-curated wine list. Request a reservation at check-in to ensure you get a table at this popular spot.
Sea Señor, a waterfront venue, is a beautiful lunch spot during the day, toes in the sand — but it’s even more magical by night, string lights and all. It serves fresh local seafood with Mexican flare.
Snacks are served by the pools, in the Living Room, and at the Sunset Tiki Bar, so you’ll never be left searching for a bite.
Bungalows Key Largo is the only all-inclusive resort in the Florida Keys. It’s an adults-only resort.
Here’s what’s included in the rate:
- Accommodations for two to four guests in a waterfront or garden bungalow
- Non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks including select top-shelf liquor with access to three bars or lounges (Hemingway’s Bar, Sunset Tiki Bar, Living Room)
- Poolside snacks and drinks
- All meals, with the option to dine at three sit-down restaurants (Fish Tales, Bogie & Bacall’s, and Sea Señor)
- Outdoor yoga classes
- Watersports, including glass-bottom kayaks, paddle boards, snorkel gear, and water trikes
- Use of bicycles
- Use of the tiki gym including Peloton bikes and other exercise machines and equipment
- Transportation within five miles of the resort (based on car availability)
- 24-hour reception
Zen Garden Spa
Head to the Beach House to shop in our boutique, and to schedule your spa retreat in paradise. We offer luxurious treatments inspired by the black bamboo in our Zen Garden, and the sand and sea. Highlights include five outdoor treatment cabanas, bayside waterfront treatment tiki, luxurious men’s and women’s locker rooms, whimsical state-of-the-art steam room, Himalayan salt treatment room, and plush indoor relaxation area.
Open Daily 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM by appointment only
Spa Services & Amenities
- Body Treatments
- Five individual treatment cabanas
- Himalayan Salt Treatment Room
- Eucalyptus Steam Room
- Men’s & Women’s locker rooms
- Indoor relaxation area
- Zen Garden Boutique
- Bayside waterfront treatment tiki
- Daily group yoga classes
- Private fitness instruction & yoga sessions
- Zen Pool & Hot Tub
- Fitness Tiki Hut with state-of-the-art equipment
- In-room treatments
*Spa treatments and services are not included in inclusive offerings.
Daily group yoga classes take place outdoors on our Tranquility Lawn or Coconut Beach so that you can practice to the relaxing soundtrack of ocean waves. Or, book a private yoga session to fit your personal schedule and even try yoga on a paddle board!
Zen Garden Boutique
Shop our curated collection of bathing suits and cover-ups from Tommy Bahama and more, beach-ready accessories like hats and sandals, locally made jewelry, spa bath & body products, and sundries including sunscreen.
Open Daily 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Pools & Fitness
Amp up your workout in the full-service Fitness Tiki Hut, an air-conditioned retreat tricked out with all the state-of-the-art cardio and weight training essentials for total body wellness. Afterwards, wind down in the Zen Garden Spa steam room or sauna.
Sunset Pool & Jacuzzi
Our Sunset Pool is like no other. Open at sunrise, the Sunset Pool is exactly what you imagine a resort vacation to be; Infinite water views, frozen drinks, and all-day relaxation.
Bring a book, claim a spot, and wait for one of our pool valets to bring you delicious snacks and beverages. Towels are available at the pool. Lounge chairs and cabanas are available on a first come, first serve basis.
Open Daily from Sunrise to Sunset.
Key Largo is an island in the upper Florida Keys, about an hour south of Miami International Airport by car. It’s the northernmost key connected to mainland Florida by the Overseas Highway (a continuation of U.S. Highway 1). From the resort, it would take about two hours to drive south through the rest of the Florida Keys to Key West.
Guests can also arrive at the Bungalows by seaplane from Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport. The resort sits on the Florida Bay, with access to Everglades National Park by boat.
MIA – Miami International Airport
What All is Included in Your All-inclusive Plan:
Your adults-only (21+ years only) all-inclusive resort includes the following:
- Luxurious accommodations
- 24 Hour guest services
- Welcome Drinks and Refreshments
- All meals including small bites and fine dining and poolside service
- Premium alcoholic beverages
- Selected wines
- Kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, snorkel gear, water trikes
- Land games: cornhole, Jenga giant, bocce set, croquet, pickle ball
- Recreational amenities & events
- Group yoga classes, fitness tiki
- In-town transportation within a 5-mile radius
- High-Speed WiFi in all public areas and rooms
- Zen Pool & Jacuzzi
- Sunset Pool & Jacuzzi
- Valet parking
- On-site concierge
- Cruiser bikes – for use on property only
- Daily housekeeping
- Turn down service
- Phone calls
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities