Calistoga Ranch, An Auberge Resortfrom
Welcome to Calistoga Ranch
Over a century ago, Napa Valley was known more for wilderness than for wine, its rolling hills covered in misty forests and bubbling creeks. Our 50 freestanding guest lodges embrace the natural surroundings of our peaceful canyon while following the twists and turns of a rock-hewn stream on the valley floor. You’ll feel right at home with our version of rustic luxury—and with the Calistoga Ranch family.
Calistoga Ranch offers an array of experiences that can be booked in advance for you to experience the full bounty of Napa Valley. Enjoy a personal wine-blending session in our wine cave, collect honey from our beehive, gather eggs from our chicken coop, and harvest produce from our gardens. Our private canyon is yours to explore.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Calistoga Ranch, An Auberge Resort
580 Lommel Road
Calistoga, CA 94515
Type of Spa: Boutique Resort
This Spa Resort is Rated: 4.5-Stars
This Spa Resort is Beachfront: No
This Resort is All-Inclusive: No
This Spa is Child/Family Friendly: N/A
This Spa is Green-Certified: Yes
Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
This Spa Resort is Best For: Best for lifestyle improvement, health enhancement, and self-renewal
Located in Calistoga, Calistoga Ranch, an Auberge Resort is in a rural location, within a 10-minute drive of Hans Kornell Champagne Cellars and Bothe-Napa State Park. This 5-star hotel is 4 mi (6.4 km) from Sterling Vineyards and 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from Calistoga Hot Springs.
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. DVD players and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy facials. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy local cuisine at The Lakehouse, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 730 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Farm-fresh Napa Valley cuisine on the banks of Lake Lommel
At the heart of Calistoga Ranch dining is our relationship with local producers, including marine biologists-turned-fishmongers, a fourth-generation duck farmer, and a UC Davis pomology professor and his wife. Their extraordinary ingredients—supplemented by honey from our onsite beehive, herbs and vegetables from our produce gardens, and eggs from our chicken coop—form the backbone of our authentic Napa Valley cuisine inspired by the bounty of the region.
The Lakehouse Restaurant
Here’s where to find inspired takes on the region’s incredible bounty, from braised Niman Ranch pork shoulder with corn pudding and Bodega Bay wild salmon with whole wheat berries, all on a private setting overlooking our majestic Lake Lommel.
- Mood is celebratory and romantic
- Overlooking Lake Lommel
- Breakfast-Lunch: 7am-4pm (during summer, lunch is served at the pool)
- Dinner: 6pm-9pm
- Lakehouse dining is reserved for overnight guests of the hotel
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and a 24-hour front desk. Free valet parking is available onsite.
Spa and Wellness
Soak in one of our heated mineral pools and experience “forest bathing” at its most indulgent, surrounded by moss-laden old-growth trees and the rhythmic trickling of a nearby creek. Then take in one of our treatments harnessing indigenous minerals, botanicals and essential oils to nourish and energize body, mind and soul. We also offer a range of treatments for two in our beautiful couples suite and private relaxation deck—including an exclusive after-hours experience where you’ll have the spa all to yourself.
580 Lommel Rd, Calistoga, CA, United States
SFO – San Francisco International
Our Elite Travel Collection Includes the Following:
- Travelers on tailor-made journeys benefit from our full support on the ground
- A professional guide waiting to meet you upon arrival at your destination
- Private car transfers or limousine service
- Hotel check-in assistance
- Private guides when sightseeing
- Depending on itinerary, all tips are included for drivers and guides so no need to wonder how much to give at the end of your holiday
- International and local flights by scheduled airline or private jet
- Accommodation in our hand-picked 4-star or 5-star hotels
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Sightseeing as described in each itinerary are included
- Your personalized itinerary with listings of things to see and do, and our personal recommendations.
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Accommodation not as listed in the itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities