Most Romantic Antigua Resort
Welcome to Cocobay Resort Antigua, an All-Inclusive, Adult-only getaway on the sunset side of the Island. Cocobay offers many unique experiences for the most discerning traveler providing a blissful atmosphere among its gingerbread fretwork, sandy beaches and plantation-style Caribbean chic. The resort consists of a colorful collection of pastel cottages crowning a breezy hillside undulating down to two white-sand beaches and miles of turquoise Caribbean Sea. Blessed with some of the most dramatic ocean views on the Island a simple and nature-filled aura surrounds Cocobay. Come find your true sandy sanctuary, let time drift and fall in love anew as you bask in barefoot luxury and superb natural beauty. We welcome you to one of the most romantic Antigua hotels you will ever discover, an irresistible choice for your next Antigua vacation. Book with us now and embark on your most pleasant Caribbean escape yet. Sign up now for our Members’ Club and cash in on a myriad of exciting benefits. We look forward to welcoming you!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Valley Church, Valley Church,
Antigua and Barbuda
Resort Style & Type: Boutique Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 3.5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
Minimum Age at This Resort: 18
This Resort is Family-Friendly: No
This Resort is Green-Certified: Yes
This Resort is Clothing-optional: No
Cocobay Resort All Inclusive Adults Only
With a stay at Cocobay Resort – All Inclusive – Adults Only in Valley Church, you’ll be on the beach, within a 10-minute drive of Jolly Beach and Fryes Beach. This 4-star property is 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from Hermitage Bay and 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from Dickenson Bay Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 61 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
CHATTEL HOUSE: Bougainvillea and Oleander, the only two units in this category, enjoy the most spectacular oceanfront locations in the entire resort. The units include private plunge pool, private outdoor double ended slipper bath tub, air conditioning, bathrobes and other extra bathroom amenities, private balcony with Adirondack chairs and hammock, ceiling fan, mini fridge, shower, hair dryer, nespresso coffee machine, iron & ironing board, king size bed with pillow top mattresses and high thread count 100% Egyptian cotton sheets, in-room safe. Complimentary welcome mini bar with premium drinks is included. VIP airport welcome also included whereby you get fast tracked through immigration and customs on arrival. Sleeps up to 2 persons.
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional features at this property include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
All-inclusive rates are available at this property. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Satisfy your appetite with international cuisine at Rafters, one of the property’s 2 restaurants. Relax with a refreshing drink from the beach bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 730 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
What to expect:
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
Cocobay Resort, Your Perfect Destination Wedding Waiting
Cocobay provides a tranquil, secluded setting for an intimate, authentic Caribbean destination wedding. Whether you prefer to be married on the beach; on a private terrace overlooking the perfect azure bay, or within the resort gardens, our wedding coordinator and her capable team will ensure that preparations are carefree, allowing you to enjoy a memorable wedding day.
Getting married in Antigua is wonderfully straightforward. There is minimal bureaucracy; however wedding couples will need the following documents:
- Passport or driver’s license with original or certified copy of birth certificate.
- Original documents if previously married (for example divorce decree absolute, death certificate, or other applicable document).
That’s it! All documents must be in English. If not in English, notarized translations are required.
With your documents in hand Cocobay can provide an all-inclusive Caribbean island wedding package that includes:
- Your choice of scenic location – beach, garden or poolside
- Traditional Antiguan Wedding Cake
- Bridal bouquet and boutonniere
- Bottle of Premium champagne
- Non-denominational ceremony conducted by a locally registered marriage officer and culminating in issuance of marriage certificate
This Caribbean Beach Wedding package (2019) will cost US$1,800 inclusive of 15% sales tax. For 2020 the cost is US$2000 inclusive of 15% sales tax. We are happy to tailor your wedding to your specific instructions and offer a comprehensive menu of additional services that you might want to review and discuss with us. These include:
- Complete food and beverage catering for a small group
- Special Spa and Beauty treatments
- Photography packages including “Trash the Dress!”
- Wedding DVD
- Solo Steel-Pan Player or other musical accompaniment during ceremony
So if you are about to make that special proposal be sure to consider Cocobay Antigua as the destination for a charming and unforgettable Caribbean Beach Wedding.
Please note that because of the intimate nature of our resort we can only cater for small groups of 2 to 20 people and ceremonies can only be held between the hours of 10AM to 4PM. Weddings with us are also free of charge for stays of five (5) nights or more beginning and terminating in the month of June. Additionally, couples who get married at the resort receive a 10% discount on the room rate.
Be sure to contact us if you would like more information on how we can assist in organizing your perfect Antigua wedding.
Valley Church, Valley Church, Antigua and Barbuda
ANU – VC Bird International Airport
Most All-inclusive Packages Include the Following:
- All Meals and Snacks
- Unlimited Domestic Beverages
- Selected Premium Brands
- Stocked In-Room Mini-Bar at most resort
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Introductory Scuba Lesson
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Tennis Court(s)
- Daily Organized Activities
- Nightly Entertainment
- Hotel Taxes and Gratuities
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities