Como Hotels & Resortsfrom
COMO Hotels and Resorts offer luxury travel experiences with personalized service in elegant properties, each individually curated to reflect its location. Designed to give unparalleled access to the country while simplifying logistics, Como Hotels and Resorts offer guides and adventures to allow our guests to explore the destinations. We can look after your trip in its entirety, from a private adventure to an intimate dinner between two.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Type of Hotel or Resort Brand: Boutique Lifestyle & Wellness Hotels
This Brand is Rated: 4.5-Stars
This Brand is Beachfront: Yes
This Brand is Best For: Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Brand is All-Inclusive: Yes
This Brand is Family-Friendly: No
Green-Certified Brand: Yes
Brand Offers a Wellness Program: Yes
COMO Hotels and Resorts celebrates individual spirit. Their properties worldwide are entirely different from each other while sharing respect for exceptional cuisine, meaningful wellness, contemporary design, local culture, environment and service.We strive to deliver experiences that are unique to you and the country you are visiting, from Their city hotels in London, Miami Beach, Perth and Bangkok, to island retreats in the Maldives, Turks and Caicos and Thailand, from wild lodges in Bhutan’s Himalayan valleys to resorts in Bali and Italy. This distinctive COMO approach is what makes Their special events stand apart, from high-profile weddings on one of Their private islands, to corporate events or incentive trips. Whatever the scale, we obsess about the details, turning ambitious ideas into precious memories worth reliving.
Como Hotels Include:
COMO Metropolitan Miami Beach
An Art Deco luxury design hotel, COMO Metropolitan Miami Beach is based in the heart of the Miami Beach historic district, overlooking America’s most iconic beach.
Turks and Caicos
COMO Parrot Cay
COMO Parrot Cay is an award-winning Turks and Caicos luxury resort set on its own private island. With 1,000 unspoiled acres and mile-long beach, we deliver foot-in-the-sand luxury.
COMO Metropolitan London
COMO Metropolitan London combines accurate service, sophisticated design and a vibrant Park Lane location.
COMO The Halkin
A London luxury hotel in the city’s Belgravia district, COMO The Halkin promises an elegant and discreet environment.
COMO The Treasury
COMO The Treasury is a luxury hotel located in the heart of Perth, Western Australia, occupying the 19th-century State Buildings.
COMO Maalifushi is the first luxury resort in the Maldives to open in the pristine Thaa Atoll in the archipelago’s southwest.
COMO Cocoa Island
COMO Cocoa Island is an intimate private Maldives island resort with overwater suites allowing you to slip right into the turquoise lagoon to explore an exceptional house reef.
COMO Uma Canggu
Situated on Bali’s south coast, the beach front destination offers panoramic views of the soft volcanic sand and rolling waves.
COMO Shambhala Estate
COMO Shambhala Estate is located near Ubud, Bali—a true ‘Retreat for Change’ with resident experts including a yoga teacher, Ayurvedic doctor and resident dietitian.
COMO Uma Ubud
COMO Uma Ubud immerses you in the culture of Bali while also providing luxury amenities, from food to spa to exquisite accommodation.
COMO Point Yamu
COMO Point Yamu is a luxury resort located at the tip of Cape Yamu overlooking the Andaman Sea and the dramatic limestones of Phang Nga Bay.
COMO Metropolitan Bangkok
A contemporary Bangkok stylish design hotel, COMO Metropolitan Bangkok is an urban escape located in the central business district of Sathorn.
COMO Uma Paro
COMO Uma Paro, is an intimate resort featuring the most exclusive private villas in Bhutan with an enviable location in the Paro Valley.
COMO Uma Punakha
COMO Uma Punakha, our second hotel in Bhutan, is an intimate, luxury lodge located at the far western end of the lush Punakha Valley.
COMO Castello del nero
COMO Castello Del Nero, Tuscany, is a serene, contemporary retreat occupying a twelfth-century Castello in Italy’s world-famous Chianti wine region.
Our Elite Travel Collection Includes the Following:
- Deluxe accommodation from our hand-picked collection
- Travelers on tailor-made journeys benefit from our full support on the ground
- A professional guide waiting to meet you upon arrival at your destination
- Private car transfers or limousine service
- Hotel check-in assistance
- Private guides when sightseeing
- Depending on itinerary, all tips are included for drivers and guides so no need to wonder how much to give at the end of your holiday
- International and local flights by scheduled airline or private jet
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Sightseeing as described in each itinerary are included
- Your personalized itinerary with listings of things to see and do, and our personal recommendations.
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Accommodation not as listed in the itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities