COMO Uma Canggu, Bali, Indonesiafrom
On the south coast of Bali is where you will find COMO Uma Canggu, our new hotel opening in 2017. Here lies a lesser known surf scene, one without the Kuta crowds, where rolling waves break in alluring curls and the mood is carefree. True to our approach towards design, the hotel – which matches in Indian Ocean views what COMO’s two inland resorts promise of the island’s jade green hills – is demonstrative of modern Asian architecture: low-lying, sleek and contemporary.
As to the surf, guests can find rippable peaks right outside the door. Experienced riders can take on some of the best tubes on Bali’s west coast while long boarders will love Old Man’s beach, with its 10ft swell and big open face. Beginners can mix up surf tuition, yoga and spa with hours in a sun lounger at the new COMO Beach Club that forms the hub of the resort. More adventurous surfers can spend the whole day on empty breaks reachable only by boat.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
COMO Uma Canggu
Jalan Pantai Batu Mejan,
Echo Beach, Canggu, Bali, Indonesia
Resort Style & Type: Boutique Wellness Resort
This Resort is Rated: 4.5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Families, Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: No
This Resort is Family Friendly: Yes
This Resort is for Adults-only: No
This Resort is Green-Certified: Yes
This Resort Offers a Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
Situated on Bali’s south coast, the beach front destination offers panoramic views of the soft volcanic sand and rolling waves.
COMO Uma Canggu is situated on Bali’s south coast — a beachfront destination offering panoramic views of the soft volcanic sand and rolling waves. This luxury resort in Canggu — an area liked for its laid-back café scene and surf waves — offers stylish accommodation, exceptional cuisine, meaningful wellness and the same impeccable service COMO is known for across the globe. Guests can nurture their wellbeing at the resort’s COMO Shambhala Retreat, with daily fitness classes, hands-on healing and holistic therapies. Friends and family can gather at the buzzing COMO Beach Club, where an eclectic global menu can be enjoyed to the sounds of live acoustic musicians and DJs, with some of the best sunset views on the island.
Located in Canggu (Batu Bolong), COMO Uma Canggu is within a 15-minute drive of Eat Street and Seminyak Square. This 4.5-star hotel is 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from Seminyak Beach and 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from Tanah Lot.
Make yourself at home in one of the 119 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wired Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers with rainfall shower heads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools and a health club. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Cuisine at COMO Uma Canggu focuses on local, carefully-selected produce from across the archipelago, with a refreshing and energizing cuisine at both dining venues. Enjoy international cuisine at COMO Beach Club, a beachfront restaurant which features a bar and an ocean view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with their favorite drink at the poolside bar. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 1030 AM.
COMO Beach Club
COMO Beach Club offers a modern take on the traditional surf shack, setting itself apart from the other bustling beachside venues in Canggu. It is at once refined and laid-back, designed to appeal to surfers and sophisticated travelers alike.
COMO Beach Club is open all day, serving an eclectic global menu to a soundtrack of live acoustic musicians and DJ sets. Fresh, regional ingredients drive Their award-winning chef, Dedy Sutan’s modern approach in the kitchen, where he offers a selection of international favorites, healthy COMO Shambhala Cuisine and wood-fired dishes from the grill.
Their bar offers panoramic sea views, poolside seating and a stand-out bar list, featuring barrel-aged cocktails, original mocktails, local wines and a selection of infused gins.
Their nearby Play by COMO space is open between 9.00am and 6.00pm, meaning younger ones can enjoy curiosity-sparking activities and creative play, while parents indulge in some well-deserved downtime.
We also have a COMO Beach Club in Thailand, at COMO Point Yamu, and a COMO Beach Club in the Turks and Caicos, at COMO Parrot Cay.
Glow Juice Bar
A healthy ‘grab and go’ bar serving fresh, cold-pressed juices, smoothies, snacks and tasty salads for those after a lighter meal before they hit the beach. Every dish has been designed to provide meals that are not only delicious and satisfying, but packed with healthy nutrients and living enzymes that will keep you surfing until sundown.
Spa and Wellness
COMO Shambhala Retreat at COMO Uma Canggu is a wellness haven within this beachside resort that overlooks some of Bali’s best surfing breaks. The area is already known for its wellness ethos; to this we have added a new dimension with Their extensive range of treatments, including Asian-inspired therapies from marma to massage, alongside classic beauty treatments administered by Their expert wellness practitioners. Their restaurant, glow, features healthful COMO Shambhala Cuisine.
We have two Pilates and two yoga studios, each with floor-to-ceiling windows, as well as one of the largest gyms in the area, with an expansive collection of Life Fitness equipment. We are also the first place in Bali to open a Jungle Sports studio — an exercise that resembles TRX but with different moves and straps.
They have crafted a daily schedule of activities to complement the guest wellness experience.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, express check-in, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
Jalan Pantai Batu Mejan, Echo Beach, Canggu, Indonesia
DPS – Ngurah Rai International Airport, Bali
Our Elite Travel Collection Includes the Following:
- Deluxe accommodation from our hand-picked collection
- Travelers on tailor-made journeys benefit from our full support on the ground
- A professional guide waiting to meet you upon arrival at your destination
- Private car transfers or limousine service
- Hotel check-in assistance
- Private guides when sightseeing
- Depending on itinerary, all tips are included for drivers and guides so no need to wonder how much to give at the end of your holiday
- International and local flights by scheduled airline or private jet
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Sightseeing as described in each itinerary are included
- Your personalized itinerary with listings of things to see and do, and our personal recommendations.
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Accommodation not as listed in the itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities
Best of Bali
The Best of Bali: Surf and culture on a 4-night stay with COMO
With this new, 4-night stay, you can enjoy the beach club and surf scene at Bali’s COMO Uma Canggu before heading inland to experience another side of this jewel of an island. At COMO Uma Ubud — Their inland escape on the fringe of Bali’s most iconic market town — you can shop among the town’s artisanal boutiques, enjoy Their well-loved, Southeast Asian-inspired cuisine at Kemiri, Their Balinese cooking classes, or simply soak up the sound of the Tjampuhan Valley from the yoga bale or a COMO Shambhala treatment room.
With every three-night stay at COMO Uma Canggu, enjoy a one-night stay in a Terrace Room at COMO Uma Ubud, and a 75-minute massage for two at COMO Uma Ubud’s COMO Shambhala Retreat.
- Daily breakfast
- A three-night stay at COMO Uma Canggu*
- A one-night stay in a Terrace Room at COMO Uma Ubud
- Transfer between COMO Uma Canggu and COMO Uma Ubud
- One 75-minute massage for two people at COMO Uma Canggu
Terms and Conditions:
- *A minimum three-night stay at COMO Uma Canggu is required
- All bookings are subject to availability
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers
- The following blackout dates apply: July 1st to September 30th and December 20th to January 6th.
- Call 1-888-963-8986 for details.
Discover COMO Shambhala
Discover COMO Shambhala
Experience the soothing nature of our award-winning wellness brand with ‘Discover COMO Shambhala’ — a minimum two-night stay designed to rejuvenate guests through holistic wellness treatments at COMO Shambhala Retreat.
- Daily breakfast at COMO Beach Club
- Daily lunch at the glow bar (two courses and one COMO Shambhala juice per person)
- One daily complimentary activity based on the resort’s schedule of activities
- One activity/treatment per night per person, activity/treatment choices are:
75-minute COMO Shambhala Massage
60-minute private yoga
60-minute Sundari age-defying firming facial
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum of two-night stay
Subject to availability
All rates are exclusive of a 21 per cent government tax and service charge