COMO Uma Ubud, Balifrom
COMO Uma Ubud is a luxury central Bali hotel. The contemporary Asian design of our 46 rooms, suites and villas are relaxed, sunshine-filled spaces. Our restaurants, Kemiri and Uma Cucina, boasts world-class cuisine while COMO Shambhala Retreat at Uma Ubud focuses on holistic wellness, with active pursuits including temple visits, biking and trekking.
COMO Uma Ubud immerses you in the culture of Bali while also providing luxury amenities, from food to spa to exquisite accommodation. Nestled among paddy fields and hills, all 46 rooms and suites exude the charm of a traditional Indonesian village. Except the feel is quietly contemporary, from bedrooms to landscaped courtyards to infinity-edged plunge pools. The result is a fresh, original spirit that feels sleek even as it recognizes Uma Ubud’s cultural context.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
COMO Uma Ubud, Bali
COMO Uma Ubud, Jalan Raya Sanggingan, Banjar Lungsiakan, Kedawatan, Ubud,
Gianyar 80571, Bali, Indonesia
Resort Style & Type: Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 4-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: No
This Resort is Best For: Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: No
This Resort is Family Friendly: No
This Resort is for Adults-only: Yes
This Resort is Green-Certified: Yes
This Resort Offers a Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
At COMO Uma Ubud, the 46 rooms and suites of our luxury Bali hotel exude the charm of a traditional Indonesian village even as they cosset guests in sleek, light-filled spaces with all the conveniences and comforts of a modern resort. Entirely residential in feeling, Uma Ubud has the atmosphere of a rural hillside home. Narrow paths defined by tall, lushly planted walls lead between rooms and suites, each of which have their own tropical garden. Large windows and indigenous materials both inside and out bring the natural landscape in, from the amply sized bedrooms and black-and-white bathrooms to the landscaped courtyards and infinity-edged plunge pools.
Dining and Cuisine
At COMO Uma Ubud, we focus on modern, light cuisine that shows the utmost respectful for local nuances. Menus revive traditional Indonesian dishes while also offering contemporary interpretations of the cuisines of neighboring countries. The menus rely on fresh produce harvested locally. In addition to Asian dishes, Uma Cucina our Italian-inspired restaurant and lounge bar with a street-side setting at the front of COMO Uma Ubud. We also offer classic international cuisine, and our Uma Bar serves sophisticated cocktails. Our healthy COMO Shambhala Cuisine is for those who like lighter, nutritionally rich menus, while there is a special kids’ offering for younger palates. For quiet nights of total privacy, the resort offers in-room dining until 10pm.
Wellness and spa by COMO Shambhala
Discover the calming spirit of Bali and COMO Shambhala Retreat where we offer a full range of our holistic, Asian-inspired treatments. We have an open-air yoga pavilion overlooking the Tjampuhan Valley where you can practice yoga on a daily complimentary session or on a private session. Our four serene treatment rooms, meanwhile – as well as a reflexology area, steam rooms, gym and 25m outdoor pool – all evoke Bali’s peaceful, health-giving spirit.
COMO Uma Ubud, is an intimate, rural hotel located in inland Bali, near the artists’ town of Ubud. Bali is known for its lush topography, expansive beaches and ancient performing and visual arts—all of which can be accessed through COMO’s highly trained English-speaking guides. The estimated 20,000 Hindu temples and shrines found here have given Bali its title of ‘the Island of the Gods’ and every aspect of life on Bali is accompanied by religious ritual. In addition to cultural tours, physical adventurers are well catered for with walking, hiking, biking and rafting tours also available.
Our Elite Travel Collection Includes the Following:
- Deluxe accommodation from our hand-picked collection
- Travelers on tailor-made journeys benefit from our full support on the ground
- A professional guide waiting to meet you upon arrival at your destination
- Private car transfers or limousine service
- Hotel check-in assistance
- Private guides when sightseeing
- Depending on itinerary, all tips are included for drivers and guides so no need to wonder how much to give at the end of your holiday
- International and local flights by scheduled airline or private jet
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Sightseeing as described in each itinerary are included
- Your personalized itinerary with listings of things to see and do, and our personal recommendations.
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Accommodation not as listed in the itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities
Experience More at COMO Uma Ubud
Experience More at COMO Uma Ubud
With ’Experience More at COMO Uma Ubud’, guests can enjoy multiple benefits when they book for three nights or more on the COMO Daily Rate.
- Daily breakfast at Kemiri Restaurant
- Return airport transfer
- Choice between one of the following:
– 60-minute Indian Head Massage at COMO Shambhala Retreat
– 60-minute reflexology treatment at COMO Shambhala Retreat
– Three-course lunch or dinner at Uma Cucina
– Three-hour Ubud Discovery Tour
– Keliki Village and Rice Field Walk
Terms and conditions:
Minimum three-night stay required
All bookings are subject to availability
Cannot be combined with any other offers
Their new Garden Pool Villas offer the ultimate in comfort and privacy, with an internal koi carp pond, private pool and plenty of space – the ideal base for a honeymoon or romantic getaway to Bali. For stays of between two and four days with Their ’Romantic Escape’ experience, couples can also enjoy an activity for two on each day of their stay.
- Daily breakfast at Kemiri restaurant
- Daily guided morning walk
- Daily scheduled yoga classes
- Shuttle to and from Ubud town
One ’Romantic Escape’ couple activity of your choice:
- A three-hour privately chauffeured tour of Ubud
- A 60-minute private yoga session
- A 75-minute COMO Shambhala treatment
- A romantic dinner at Kemiri bale
- A private cooking class at Kemiri restaurant