Couples Sans Soucifrom
Couples Resorts offer the ultimate in relaxation and romance and are designed exclusively for couples, cater to romance with an ambiance that ensures the perfect getaway for lovers and offers guests a journey filled with fantasy and adventure. Unsurpassed in its added value, Couples Sans Souci provides off-site excursions, scuba diving and snorkeling, unlimited premium brand liquors, fine dining, 24-hour food service, water skiing, catamaran cruises, tennis instruction, private fitness training and more as part of its all-inclusive package.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Couples Sans Souci Resort
P.O. Box 103
Ocho Rios, Jamaica W.I.
Resort Style & Type: Tropical Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 4-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Groups & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
This is an Adults-only Resort: Yes, for couples only
Minimum Age at This Resort: 21
Green-Certified Hotel: Yes
Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
Clothing-optional Resort: Yes
Distance from hotel to airport, 68 miles (110 kms). Distance from hotel to town, 2 miles (3 kms).
Couples Sans Souci All Inclusive
At Couples Sans Souci, we spend every day dreaming up new ways to give you more. An extra splash of Myers’s rum? A little more grilled lobster? Another dive, or round of golf, or hour of water-skiing? You bet! Because when you’re heading to the “Jewel of Jamaica” for an all-inclusive getaway, getting more should be at the top of your list.
Known as the “Jewel of Jamaica,” Couples Sans Souci blends old world glamour with modern style. Tucked between the mountains and sea, this beachfront island gem has its own mineral grotto, mineral spring pool, and an iconic Piano Bar.
With a stay at Couples Sans Souci All Inclusive in Ocho Rios, you’ll be within a 10-minute walk of Mahogany Beach and Turtle Beach. This 4.5-star property is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Dolphin Cove and 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Dunn’s River Falls.
Nestled on a hillside to afford spectacular ocean views from each of its 150 suites, Couples Sans Souci is a lush tropical paradise. Its suites have French or sliding doors leading to private, furnished balconies or patios. Beautifully decorated in shades of royal blue and cream and accented by island artwork and accessories, these luxurious air-conditioned accommodations have king beds, ceiling fans, iPod docking stations and mini-bars.
All suites have plush terry robes, Gilchrist & Soames bath amenities, hair dryers, showers or bathtubs, coffee makers, iron/ironing board, safety deposit box and nightly turn-down service.
Dip into one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools or enjoy other recreational amenities including a sauna and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this property include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and a hair salon.
From elegant country club dining on the sweeping terrace of Casanova to casual meals in the sand at the Beach Grill, the dining options at Couples Sans Souci never fail to please. Authentic Jamaican specialties—made with only the finest local ingredients and spices—may be enjoyed alongside a worldly menu of international favorites. At the end of the night, saunter up to the polished wooden counter of the Balloon Bar—and feel like you traveled back in time.
This property is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the property’s 5 restaurants. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the swim-up bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 730 AM to 1100 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. This property has 2 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
What to expect:
– Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the property prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
– Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
– No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The Spa at Sans Souci
Imagine yourself with the sound of the ocean below, as one of our expert therapists melts away your stress with a deep tissue massage. It’s delights like these that make our signature spa services so enticing—and have garnered us the honor of being named the “Best Caribbean Spa” by Travel + Leisure. Indulge in an extensive menu of relaxing massages, reviving body wraps and scrubs, reflexology, and pampering beauty treatments. Afterwards, let our salon’s stylists pamper you with services including manicures, pedicures, hair styling, hair conditioning and repair, waxing and hot towel shaves for men.
– 150 Suites
– 5 Restaurants, 7 Bars
– 4 Swimming Pools, 3 Jacuzzis
– Private Au Naturel Beach & Pool
– Sports & Fitness Facilities
Ocho Rios P O Box 103 St Ann, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
MBJ – Sangster International Airport
Couples Resorts Include:
- Couples Negril Resort, Negril, Jamaica
- Couples Swept Away, Negril, Jamaica
- Couples Tower Isle Resort, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Most All-inclusive Packages Include the Following:
- All Meals and Snacks
- Unlimited Domestic Beverages
- Selected Premium Brands
- Stocked In-Room Mini-Bar at most resort
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Introductory Scuba Lesson
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Tennis Court(s)
- Daily Organized Activities
- Nightly Entertainment
- Hotel Taxes and Gratuities
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities