El Dorado Royale, A Spa Resort By Karismafrom
El Dorado Royale, A Spa Resort, an Adults Only Resort, is located in the heart of the Riviera Maya, facing the beautiful Mexican Caribbean. 25 minutes south of Cancun, 10 minutes south from Puerto Morelos and 35 minutes south of downtown Cancun. A romantic secluded all inclusive 639 room Spa Resort for adults only. Built on 450 acres of tropical jungle, over a mile of unspoiled Punta Brava Beach and spread among hundreds of palm trees.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
El Dorado Royale a Spa Resort by Karisma
Carretera Cancún – Tulum, Km 45
Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo
Check in: 3:00 PM | Check out: 12:00 PM
Resort Style & Type: Contemporary Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 4.5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
This Resort is Family Friendly: No
This Resort is for Adults-only: Yes
This Resort is Green-Certified: Yes
This Resort Offers a Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
El Dorado Royale
El Dorado Spa Resorts, by Karisma. A collection of classically elegant, unmistakably Mexican, adults-only resorts on some of the best beaches in Riviera Maya, Mexico.
This AAA Four Diamond resort boasts a level of service, style and personal attention that has become all too rare in the modern world. You’ll be welcomed with a champagne toast. And feel instantly at home, enveloped in a sense of calm, casual luxury.
Whether you choose an infinity pool swim-up suite or a private beachfront villa, with romantic Jacuzzi® tubs, 24-hour room service, a butler, and a concierge at the ready, you may never need to leave your room.
El Dorado Royale, by Karisma, is an adults-only paradise where everything is designed to help you slow down, relax, and savor every moment of your vacation.
You’ll find world-class restaurants, renowned chefs, personal concierges and bars that pour from the top shelf. We harvest vegetables from our own 76,000 square-foot hydroponic greenhouse. We offer fitness classes, dance lessons and wine tastings. Twice a month, we host a culinary series featuring visiting chefs from around the world.
Whether you’re coming here to get married, escaping on your honeymoon or celebrating a beautiful life together, El Dorado Royale Resort provides the perfect backdrop for romance.
El Dorado Royale Dining
Savor every moment of the Karisma Gourmet Inclusive® Experience in any of El Dorado Royale’s 9 elegant à la carte restaurants. Every meal is a demonstration of our chefs’ mastery of the culinary arts.
At El Dorado Royale, by Karisma we take pleasure in making sure every moment of your visit lives up to your expectations. From a welcoming champagne toast upon arrival to turn-down service at night, our entire staff is here make you feel at home. There’s no limit to how far we’ll go to create an experience you’ll remember forever. All you have to do is ask.
For some people, a vacation is all about warm sun, cold drinks and a comfortable chair. For others, it’s about new adventures and experiences. Happily, there’s something for everyone at El Dorado Royale. Take a scuba clinic in the main pool and you’ll be immersed in an underwater world in no time. Or just grab a mask and snorkel and skim the surface. You’ll find tennis lessons and yoga classes, cross-fit and aqua fitness classes, cooking lessons, tequila tastings and so much more. And we’re the only resort in Riviera Maya that offers on-site Wave runner rentals, ATV tours and horseback riding.
Karisma Gourmet Inclusive® Experience Features:
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine upon arrival
- Accommodations as selected
- All gourmet meals and specialty bites
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages from a selection of domestic and international premium brands
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Free International calls
- Non-motorized watersports: kayaks and snorkeling gear
- Daily activity program, live music and nightly entertainment
- Beach towel service
- Scuba diving clinics in the pool
- Hard surface tennis court, rackets and balls provided free of charge at the front desk
- Fitness center
- Use of sauna and steam bath at the spa
- 24-hour room service
- All taxes and gratuities
Jacuzzi Junior Suite – All Junior suites have marble floors. All rooms feature lovely wooden furniture including nightstands and desk. Mini bar, in room- double Jacuzzi, private terrace with a hammock. Number of accommodations: 30 Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Oceanview Junior Suite Jacuzzi – Includes an indoor Jacuzzi, vanity table, table with 2 chairs and private terrace with a hammock and mini-bar. Number of accommodations: 10 Bedding: 1 king bed.
Oceanfront Jacuzzi Junior Suite – Includes an indoor Jacuzzi, vanity table, table with 2 chairs and private terrace with a hammock, mini bar. Number of accommodations: 25 Bedding: 1 king bed.
Swim Up Jacuzzi Junior Suite – The same stylish decoration and amenities as the other Junior Suites but with the great added value of being able to step directly from their terrace into a lazy river which connects through the various buildings. Number of accommodations: 12 Bedding: 1 king bed.
Presidential Suite – Oversized bathrooms for both bedrooms, plasma screen TV and DVD player in both bedrooms, surround sound theatre in living room, ceiling fans, air conditioning, fine Italian linens, iron and ironing board in both bedrooms, lavish amenities kit, private swimming pool with personal chaise lounge chairs and beds, Jacuzzis indoors and outdoors, hammock on private patio, blender, coffee maker, microwave, stovetop all inside your personal kitchenette, crystal glassware, cable, wireless internet access, fully stocked premium bar (alcohol, wine, champagne, juice, tea, bottled water, ice cream and deluxe fruit baskets), elegant welcoming decoration for suite including fresh flowers.
The Presidential Suite includes the comforts of your own home but the lavishness and exclusivity enjoyed by the creme de la creme. The El Dorado Royale has prepared an on-going list of perks to keep you pampered with Presidential treatment throughout your stay:
- Private dinner prepared by personal world-class chef in-suite (1 dinner for every 3 night stay)
- Everyday 5:00pm serving of Royale Teatime in-suite (includes a variety of gourmet pastries & international teas)
- Enjoy a private moonlit beach dinner while dining under the stars, to the sound of the soothing waves specially made by your exclusive world-class chef
- Private wine and tequila tasting in-suite by acclaimed sommelier
- Pillow menu
- Choose from our sophisticated Aroma bath menu (1 bath for every 3 night stay)
- Private golf cart for transportation around luxurious resort
- Private bikes (per person)
- Preferred access to all restaurants & spa -iPod downloaded music
- Premium magazines and newspapers provided
- DVD menu
- Complimentary professional snorkeling gear
All accommodations include: bath (private), hairdryer, safe deposit box, air conditioning, ceiling fans, television (satellite), shower, alarm clock radio, coffee maker, ironing board and iron.
Most All-inclusive Packages Include the Following:
- All Meals and Snacks
- Unlimited Domestic Beverages
- Selected Premium Brands
- Stocked In-Room Mini-Bar at most resort
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Introductory Scuba Lesson
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Tennis Court(s)
- Daily Organized Activities
- Nightly Entertainment
- Hotel Taxes and Gratuities
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities