InterContinental Hayman Island Resortfrom
InterContinental Hayman Island Resort is surrounded by idyllic coral fringed beaches and lapping waters of the Coral Sea. On a sparkling sunny day the color of the water of Hayman’s lagoon and Whitsunday Passage are striking – the hues range from turquoise to emerald and sapphire with excellent snorkeling directly off the beaches in Blue Pearl Bay. The resort has been designed to blend in with the natural beauty of the surroundings, featuring shady ponds and gentle waterfalls threading their way among beautiful gardens, spacious walkways and open air lanais. The resort offers guests plenty of activities ranging from bush walks to tours of the nearby Great Barrier Reef; cruise or fly by helicopter to see Heart Reef, Hill Inlet or Whitehaven Beach or choose to relax around the famed pool, one of the largest in the Southern Hemisphere.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
InterContinental Hayman Island Resort
Hayman Island, Hayman Island,
Resort Style & Type: Eco Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 4.5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: No
This Resort is Family Friendly: Yes
This Resort is for Adults-only: No
This Resort is Green-Certified: Yes
This Resort Offers a Wellness Program: Yes
An oasis of white sandy beaches, lush palm trees and sparkling waters, InterContinental Hayman Island Resort is the ultimate private island retreat.
Set in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef, Hayman Island Resort will immerse you in the breathtaking natural beauty of the Whitsundays and moments of connection with your family, friends and yourself. Featuring 166 luxurious rooms, suites and villas spread across three wings (Beach, Pool and Lagoon), an inviting array of accommodations await.
Leave the world behind as you enter a serene haven in the resort’s luxurious spa. Dedicated to personal pampering, guests can indulge in soothing treatments, including facials, body wraps and massages. Also on offer is the state-of-the-art fitness center, tennis court and jewel-toned swimming pool.
The resort’s five restaurants and bars provide an array of gastronomic delights and local flavor. Whether dining amidst otherworldly tropical gardens, poolside at the relaxed beachfront club or sipping quality Australian wines at Pacific restaurant, there’s no end to the sensory dining experiences on offer.
With a stay at InterContinental Hayman Island Resort in Hayman Island, you’ll be on the beach, just steps from Coral Sea. This 5-star resort is within close proximity of Hayman Island Reef and Whitsunday Lookout. InterContinental Hayman Island Resort is located in the Whitsundays, in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef. Hayman Island is a 55-minute boat cruise from Hamilton Island or a 15-minute flight by helicopter or seaplane.
Make yourself at home in one of the 166 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPads and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall shower heads.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy local cuisine at Pacific, one of the resort’s 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the bar/lounge or one of the 2 poolside bars. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Event facilities at this resort consist of a conference center and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
InterContinental PLANET TREKKERS KIDS CLUB
InterContinental Planet Trekkers Kid’s Club caters to little travelers aged 4-12 years old, presenting a fun-filled indoor playroom and a collection of education, destination-inspired experiences around the resort.Sessions are 3.5 hours in duration and are held morning (8:30am – 12pm), afternoon (1pm – 4:30pm) and evening (on demand with minimum 24 hours booking from 5pm – 8:30pm).
Our state-of-the-art fitness facilities offer personal training and classes including pilates, yoga, boxing and more. Each guest will receive complimentary access to facilities upon check-in; your fitness and wellness journey doesn’t need to stop once you arrive to the island.
- Service Animals Allowed
- Guestroom Accessibility Details
- Wheelchair Accessible Closets
- Furniture can be rearranged for added space
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms & Routes
- Grab Bars/Adequate Maneuvering Space/Tall Toilets
- Adequate Turning Space
- Elevator Accessibility Details
- All Level Elevator Access
- Wheelchair Accessible Elevator
- Elevator Near Accessible Rooms
- Public Area Accessibility Details
- Wheelchair Accessible Hotel Entrance
- Wheelchair Available
- Restaurant Wheelchair Seating
- Public Facilities Accessible
Hayman Island, Hayman Island, Queensland, Australia
HTI – Great Barrier Reef Airport
Our Elite Travel Collection Includes the Following:
- Deluxe accommodation from our hand-picked collection
- A professional guide waiting to meet you upon arrival at your destination
- Private car transfers or limousine service
- Private guides when sightseeing
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Sightseeing as described in each itinerary are included
- Your personalized itinerary with listings of things to see and do, and our personal recommendations.
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities