Heaven At Hard Rock Riviera Maya – Adults Onlyfrom
Heaven At Hard Rock Riviera Maya
Standing as a monument to all inclusive excess, the 777-room Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya – Heaven rises from the warm sands and blue waters onto the lagoon-style beaches and natural sea coves, with lavish comfort and a service that just won’t quit. Dressed in the exotic traditions of local culture, the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya – Heaven brings all day extravagance and adults-only opulence with amazing amenities and breathtaking views. Step inside the ultimate crowd pleaser and let your rock star out.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Hard Rock Riviera Maya – Heaven
Km 72, Carretera Cancun-Chetumal
Puerto Aventuras, Mexico 77710
Resort Style & Type: Contemporary Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 4.5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
This Resort is Autism-Friendly: No
This Resort is Green-Certified: Yes
This Resort is Adults-only: Yes
Minimum Age at This Resort: 18
This Resort Offer a Wellness Program: Yes
Resort Brand Affiliation: Hard Rock Hotels
A shimmering compliment to the sparkling waters of the Caribbean Sea, this romantic, adults-only resort appeals to honeymooners, spa-lovers and couples looking to tie the knot or fall in love. An inviting blend of service and amenities, guests are treated to a dynamic selection of restaurants and bars; pampering spa services; daily and nightly entertainment; a variety of non-motorized water sports and spacious guestrooms featuring a private balcony with a hammock, 24-hour room service, Hydro Spa tub, and plush bathrobes and slippers to use throughout your stay.
Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya – Exclusive to Adult Guests
Welcome to lavish extras, superlative amenities, and a no limits attitude to match. Welcome to Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya — a resort within the resort exclusive to adult guests. Here, we elevate the spirit of Rock & Roll to a status all its own. And you’re on the list.
With a stay at Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya – All Inclusive in Puerto Aventuras, you’ll be next to a golf course, within a 15-minute drive of Xpu-ha Beach and Kantenah Lagoon. This 4.5-star property is 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from Xcaret Eco Theme Park and 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Xplor Theme Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1264 air-conditioned rooms featuring private spa tubs and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature jetted bathtubs and designer toiletries.
Rooms open to balconies. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers with jetted bathtubs, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. This property also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
This property is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy international cuisine at The Market, one of the property’s 9 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 7 bars/lounges. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 11:30 AM.
Exclusive to adult guests, the central pool at Heaven is the perfect spot to grab some sun, lounge, or cool off with never-ending cocktails.
SEMI OLYMPIC POOL
Take a lap or kick back with a cool drink. It’s all up to you.
CROSS CURRENT RHYTHM POOL
This flowing pool combines relaxing currents with classic rock & roll excess.
PRIVATE BEACH & NATURAL SEA COVE
Enter the serene waters of private beach surrounded by the natural sea cove and enjoy all the Caribbean has to offer. Go in style with crystal blue waters, warm sand, and the perfect environment to snorkel, kayak, swim, and relax.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Puerto Aventuras? This property has facilities measuring 87823 square feet (8159 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
Km 72, Carretera Cancun-Chetumal, Puerto Aventuras, QROO, Mexico
CUN – Cancun International Airport
Most Escorted and Guided Tours Include the Following:
- Entrance fees as listed in the itinerary
- Meals as specified in your itinerary
- Hotels: Hotel based on two persons sharing one room with twin beds or a king size bed; all hotels as listed in the above itinerary
- Transportation: Flights or train as listed in the itinerary. Flights: airport tax and fuel fee included, economy class, 1 checked baggage per ticket, no checked baggage weight to infant ticket
- Sightseeing: As outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide; Service of a local guide and van is for a maximum of 8 hours during the full day individual tour packages
- Private Transfers between airports, hotels and attractions while sightseeing in each city or area by private air-conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide as listed in the itinerary
- Service Charge (the planning, handling, operational and communication charges) & Government Taxes
H. Luggage Transfers between airports, trains and hotels
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Accommodation not as listed in the itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities