Hideaway At Royalton Negril, Jamaicafrom
Hideaway at Royalton Negril
Set alongside a mesmerizing clear water beach Hideaway at Royalton Negril, the perfect place for travelers to open themselves up to an elegant adults-only vacation experience. Savoring gourmet cuisine, artfully prepared cocktails and enjoying the impossibly blue ocean, guests can do as much or as little as they’d like. We invite adult travelers to delight in the freedom of spontaneity with the perfect mix of daily water sports, fitness programs, yoga on the beach, or mixology classes beside the pool and unforgettable evenings of sunset champagne toasts, world-class dining and incomparable entertainment. Hideaway guests may enjoy access to all of Royalton Negril restaurants, bars, activities, and health and wellness facilities.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Hideaway at Royalton Negril
Norman Manley Boulevard,
Orange Bay, Negril, Hanover, Jamaica
Resort Style & Type: Contemporary Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 4-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
This Resort is Family-Friendly: No
This Resort is Green-Certified: Yes
This Resort is Adults-only: Yes
Wedding Packages Available at This Resort: 18
This Resort Offer a Wellness Program: Yes
Resort Brand Affiliation: Royalton Resorts
This Resort is Clothing-optional: No
Minimum Age at This Resort: 21
Set along side a mesmerizing clear water beach Hideaway at Royalton Negril, the perfect place for travelers to open themselves up to an elegant adults-only vacation experience. Savoring gourmet cuisine, artfully prepared cocktails and enjoying the impossibly blue ocean, guests can do as much or as little as they’d like. We invite adult travelers to delight in the freedom of spontaneity with the perfect mix of daily water sports, fitness programs, yoga on the beach, or mixology classes beside the pool and unforgettable evenings of sunset champagne toasts, world-class dining and incomparable entertainment.
At the end of days spent doing whatever they please, upscale accommodations await where suites feature aromatherapy to greet guests each they enter, a spacious Jacuzzi tub for two to enjoy, Royalton premium DreamBeds™, high thread count sheets, 24-hour room service and a selection of in room premium spirits. Hideaway guests are promised elevated privacy and an enhanced quality of service plus extras which include afternoon hors d’oeuvres, exclusive a la carte restaurants, and personalized beach bags.
Guests of Hideaway at Royalton Negril enjoy access to all of Royalton Negril’s restaurants, bars, activities, as well as The Royal Spa its wellness facilities.
Highlights of Hideaway at Royalton Negril’s All-in Luxury® concept include:
- 166 modern luxury suites
- Unlimited reservation-free dining
- Premium drinks and handcrafted cocktails
- Royalton signature DreamBed™ with high thread count sheets
- All-In Connectivity™ with free high-speed Wi-Fi resort wide for all your devices, in-room Bluetooth speakers USB charging stations, and free calls to North America and most of Europe
- Royalton signature rain showers
- Satellite television with specialty channels
- Sports Event Guarantee™ airing the most popular North American and European sporting events on modern flat screen televisions
- Non-motorized watersports
- Fitness center with modern equipment
- Daily entertainment and nightly shows
- 24-hour room service
When you stay at Hideaway at Royalton Negril – Adults Only – All Inclusive in Negril, you’ll be on the beach, just steps from Bloody Bay and Bloody Bay Beach. This 4.5-star property is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Seven Mile Beach and 8 mi (12.8 km) from Negril Lighthouse.
Make yourself at home in one of the 140 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, a nightclub, and a health club. Additional amenities at this property include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
This property is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy French cuisine at Ocean Point Bistro, one of the property’s 9 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at the beach bar, the poolside bar, or one of 9 bars/lounges.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free valet parking is available onsite.
Norman Manley Boulevard, Orange Bay, Negril, Hanover, Jamaica
MBJ – Sangster International Airport
Most All-inclusive Packages Include the Following:
- All Meals and Snacks
- Unlimited Domestic Beverages
- Selected Premium Brands
- Stocked In-Room Mini-Bar at most resort
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Introductory Scuba Lesson
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Tennis Court(s)
- Daily Organized Activities
- Nightly Entertainment
- Hotel Taxes and Gratuities
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities