– A Unique Collection of Boutique Resorts in Jamaica –
Island Outpost strives to provide guests with a level of service so natural, that they would feel as if they were staying in the home of good friends. The atmosphere will be casual and friendly and we will make each a fun place with fresh and local food and efficient and unobtrusive service.
Island Outpost Resorts provide its guests with distinct places that share a common sensibility or aesthetic that makes them appealing to a certain kind of person. The company is committed to creating a unique, personal, relaxed experience – places where one can put a little distance between themselves and the rest of the world.
More importantly, Island Outpost operates each property in a responsible manner, in harmony with its local culture and environment. The company believes the strength in the brand stems from the continuous promotion of the individual character and expression of each property that reflects the magic of music, each with its own rhythm, its own beat. See Island Outpost …..
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Type of Hotel or Resort Brand:
This Brand is Rated: 4.5-Stars
This Brand is Beachfront: Yes
This Brand is Best For: Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Brand is All-Inclusive: Yes
This Brand is Family-Friendly: No
Green-Certified Brand: Yes
Brand Offers a Wellness Program: Yes
Island Outpost Collection of Hotels Include:
GoldenEye, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
GoldenEye was Ian Fleming’s Jamaica retreat and where he wrote all 14 of the James Bond novels. Today, accommodations at the original resort include: The Fleming Villa, 11 one and two-bedroom Beach and Lagoon Villas, six Lagoon Cottages, and one Ocean Front Villa. Located on a stunning 52-acre site, GoldenEye is home to secret coves, breathtaking private beaches, tropical forests, and a seawater lagoon.
Strawberry Hill, Blue Mountains (Kingston), Jamaica
Strawberry Hill, the 26-acre mountain-top resort, is located in the heart of Jamaica’s Blue Mountains in Irish Town, 3,000 feet above the Caribbean Sea. The property features twelve 19th century Georgian-style cottages, an infinity-edge pool, The Spa at Strawberry Hill, expansive botanical gardens, and world-class dining.
The Caves, Negril, Jamaica
The Caves is a 10-acre all inclusive resort consisting of twelve exclusive cliff-side accommodations, including a selection of one and two-bedroom cottages and suites, plus Clandestino, a three-bedroom villa with double occupancy annex. The property’s series of coral stairways, grottos, caves and private nooks invite exploration.
Most All-inclusive Packages Include the Following:
- All Meals and Snacks
- Unlimited Domestic Beverages
- Selected Premium Brands
- Stocked In-Room Mini-Bar at most resort
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Introductory Scuba Lesson
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Tennis Court(s)
- Daily Organized Activities
- Nightly Entertainment
- Hotel Taxes and Gratuities
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities