JA Lake View Hotel, Dubaifrom
Opening soon, the JA Lake View Hotel Dubai, consists of 348 rooms and suites with 8 different room categories suitable for families and superb views of the resort 9-hole championship golf course. Featuring 3 outdoor temperature-controlled refreshing swimming pools & 5 dining experiences to explore. Opening September 2019.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
JA Lake View Hotel
Jebel Ali, 9255 Dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Resort Style & Type: Contemporary Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 4.5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Families, Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: No
This Resort is Autism-Friendly: No
This Resort is Family-Friendly: Yes
This Resort is Green-Certified: Yes
This Resort is Adults-only: No
This Resort Offer Programs for Children: Yes
Resort Brand Affiliation: JA Hotels
JA Lake View Hotel Consists of 348 rooms and suites, capturing the essence of the resort’s natural surroundings, enchanting desert views and ultimate relaxation and comfort.
Resort Course View Room
Striking views of the golf course create the perfect setting for the modern and contemporary furnishings of this peaceful room. The balcony lends a relaxing atmosphere with its private seating area and guests can enjoy the calm or engage in the resort’s wide variety of activities.
A great family room, the junior suite treats guests to views of the authentic surroundings of the desert and provides restful separate living spaces indoors and comfortable calming balconies. The spacious bathrooms bestow pure revitalization with large bathtubs and walk-in showers.
One Bedroom Terrace Suite
The lush greenery of the encapsulating golf course provides an oasis of tranquility in this contemporary modern one-bedroom suite. Indulge in the airy spaces of the living/dining rooms, the calming dwellings on the terraces, and the invigorating large bathtubs, walk in showers & double vanities.
Luxury One Bedroom Suite
Beautifully placed at the edges of the hotel these suites provide stunning vistas of the golf course & ocean views. The splendid private terraces with relaxing furnishings are ideal for capturing glorious day starts and charming sunsets, and the garden bathtubs promise to rejuvenate any guest.
You may like simple snacks one day and adventurous cuisine the next. Which is why JA Lake View Hotel’s restaurants and bars offer different settings from al fresco, inside, floating, sporty, to romantic and on the beach, all infused with a cool resort atmosphere.
A buffet restaurant serving a lavish breakfast and dinner buffets with live cooking stations.
Modern British bistro food with a casual approach to Gastro-pub, offering Friday brunches and a live DJ.
A cool chic roof top bar lounge, with stunning views of The Resort Golf Course, serving unique beverages by expert mixologists.
Kinara by Vikas Khanna is a unique space that takes you on a journey of the senses. Elegant spice displays adorn the entrance, contributing enticing aromas, as you move through the space. Within the main restaurant area, a Spice Market display provides you with the opportunity to learn about the different functions and benefits of each ingredient used in the cuisine. Views into the kitchen further entice your senses, creating a visual connection between the menu and its preparation.
Serving hot and cold beverages and a selection of sandwiches and light snacks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and an outdoor tennis court. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Manciano? This hotel has facilities measuring 2690 square feet (250 square meters), including conference space. Free valet parking is available onsite.
JA Lake View Hotel is a blank canvas that allows you to design the wedding of your dreams and create the perfect backdrop to say “I Do.” from intimate ceremonies to lavish revels, from ocean surrounds to mountain backdrops, your special day will be the one to remember.
Walk in the footsteps of Tiger Woods and many world class golf professionals and experience our championship standard Resort Golf course set within the stunning grounds of JA The Resort. The idyllic 9 hole par 35 golf course with floodlit driving range with par 3 course offers beautiful scenery and exciting challenges for all golfing abilities.
Full of twists and turns, the mini golf course is popular with kids and adults alike, with 9 holes each with various obstacles.
Work out at our gymnasium in an air-conditioned comfort, with personal instructors on hand to guide and support.
Take a trip with our experienced team just past where the Jebel Ali Palm lies, the renowned fishing spot for a great experience.
- 1 adults-only pool and 1 family pool
- 9-hole, par 35 championship standard golf course with floodlit driving range, par 3 course, putting and pitching greens
- The Leadbetter Golf Academy Dubai is the first academy in the Middle East offering a holistic approach to golf instruction
- Horse riding stables with instructor
- 4 floodlit tennis courts, squash court and badminton court
- JA Fitness at Lake View Hotel, located on the 2nd floor overlooking the golf course equipped with state of the art equipment for a complete workout
- Beach volleyball facilities and 9-hole mini-golf course
- Seawings seaplane tours offering panoramic views of Dubai
- Water cooled watersports center with water-skiing, windsurfing, catamarans, laser sailboats and more
- Private 85-berth full service marina offering fishing trips, boat trips and sea plane flights
- Spa, with two massage rooms and offering a range of relaxing treatments
- Specialty shops
- Bio-garden with greenhouses for fresh herbs & vegetables
- Swim up pool bar
- 800-meters of private beach
FOR OUR YOUNGER GUESTS
- 1 temperature-controlled children’s and toddlers’ pool Crèche (4 months to 4 years)
- Cool-Zone Kids Club (4 years to 12 years)
- Babysitting service available on request
Our Elite Travel Collection Includes the Following:
- Deluxe accommodation from our hand-picked collection
- A professional guide waiting to meet you upon arrival at your destination
- Private car transfers or limousine service
- Private guides when sightseeing
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Sightseeing as described in each itinerary are included
- Your personalized itinerary with listings of things to see and do, and our personal recommendations.
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities