Karisma Spa Experiencefrom
Feel the soothing embrace of the herbal steam room, dry sauna, chromo therapy showers, bubble beds and whirlpool. Plan a pampering date or just for you to enjoy. Or take an invigorating dip in arctic and warm water pools. And don’t leave the Karisma Experience before you melt into a luscious massage overlooking the blue Caribbean Sea.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Naay Spas at Karisma Hotels
Spa Location: Mexico & Jamaica
Type of Spa: Luxury Beach Resort Spas
This Spa is Rated: 4.5-Stars
This Spa is Beachfront: Yes
This Spa is Best For: Families, Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Spa is All-Inclusive: Yes
This Spa is Adults-only: Yes, only at El Dorado Spa Resorts
Minimum Age at This Spa: N/a
Green-Certified Spa: Yes
Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
Adhering to the ancient Mayan principles of Earth, Wind, Fire and Water in perfect balance, a visit to Náay Spa at El Dorado Spa Resorts & Hotels will add another element to your vacation: Joy. Available services include everything from hydrotherapy, herbal therapy, facials and body treatments, to a complete beauty salon.
The ultimate spa experience
Náay Spa services include everything from hydrotherapy, herbal therapy, facials, body treatments and reflexology, to a nearly infinite variety of massage treatments culminating in our romantic oceanfront couples Sky Massage. There’s also a complete beauty salon and a private bridal suite.
At the heart of our romantic couples therapies is our signature Sky Massage, where you can unwind, side-by-side, in an open-air palapa on the beach. Other options include starting your day with a sunrise massage and mimosas or easing into the evening with a bottle of champagne and a moonlight massage.
Temazcal: The Steam House
To understand the true essence of Náay Spa, be sure to experience Temazcal at El Dorado Casitas Royale or El Dorado Seaside Suites. One of the oldest rituals on Earth, this traditional Mexican steam bath purifies the mind, body and spirit to leave you feeling completely renewed.
Under the guidance of a Mayan Shaman, the womb of Mother Earth opens up through chanting, sweat invocation, the steam of herbs and the power of the elements. Earth, Wind and Fire come together to purify body, mind and spirit and provide an opportunity for rebirth, in one of the world’s oldest rituals.
Náay Spas can be found at:
- El Dorado Spa Resorts by Karisma
- El Dorado Casitas Royale, Riviera Maya, Mexico
- El Dorado Maroma Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico
- El Dorado Royale, A Spa Resort by Karisma, Riviera May, Mexico
- El Dorado Seaside Suites, Riviera Maya, Mexico
Channeling the restorative powers of water combined with ancient healing rituals, Vassa Spa pampers its guests with therapeutic treatments and sensory experiences that create an extraordinary sense of wellness, relaxation and inner peace.
Our Spa packages include the following:
- Deluxe accommodation from our hand-picked collection of spa hotels and resorts
- Private car transfers or limousine service
- Private guides when sightseeing
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Full use of spa facilities
- One 60-minute Signature Massage for each guest
- Yoga Classes (if available)
- Hotel Taxes
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities