Lefay Resort and SPA Dolomitifrom
Set in the woods and perfectly in harmony with its surrounding landscape, Lefay Resort & SPA Dolomit is consistent with the Brand’s philosophy of reinterpreting the traditional architecture of the place and taking style inspiration from the local mountain buildings. All the material chosen, from the wood, stone and the rigorous simplicity of the finishes, reflect the natural perfection of the Dolomites. The Resort will accommodate 88 Suites and 23 Wellness Residences, all featuring Lefay’s signature luxury elements of light, nature, silence and open spaces. it’s just a fe minutes form the Resort to Pinzolo, a lively town offering local activities throughout the year.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Lefay Resort & SPA Dolomiti
Via Alpe di Grual, 16, 38086,
Pinzolo, Trentino, Italy
Type of Spa: Wellness Resort
This Spa is Rated: 5-Stars
This Spa is Beachfront: No
This Spa is Best For: Families, Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Spa is All-Inclusive: No
This Spa is Adults-only: Yes
Minimum Age at This Spa: 18
Green-Certified Spa: Yes
Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
Lefay Resort & SPA Dolomiti is set in the splendid scenery of the Dolomites, declared by UNESCO a “World Heritage Site”. The entire mountain area is protected by natural parks established ot conserve the extraordinary unspoiled beauty of the area. Snow-capped peaks, rivers. lakes and waterfalls adorn the mountainsides where the charms of nature can be explored at any time of the year. The Resort stands in the ski area of Madonna di Campiglio and is located in Pinzolo, the largest town in the Val Rendena, which includes part of the Val di Genova, also known as the “Valle delle Cascate”. The Resort is easy to get to as it is close to the main national and international travle routes. The airports of Verona, Milan Orio al Serio and Milan Linate offer frequent scheduled flights, while private aircraft can land in Trento. By car, the property can be reached from Verona and Brescia in two hours and from Milan city center and Venice a little more than three.
LEFAY SPA DOLOMITI
Innovation, nature and unique wellness method are the principles behind Lefay SPA, which has been the recipient of many prestigious international awards over the years. Covering an area of 5,000 square meters (52,820 sqft), Lefay SPA Dolomiti is one of the largest spas in the Apls. an exclusive temple of wellbeing where the body and mind can regenerate while enjoying the most authentic spa experiences.
LEFAY VITAL GOURMET
A culinary concept that enhances the Mediterranean diet and the region’s most authentic flavors. Using seasonal ingredients, extra virgin olive oil and local products, for a dynamic and light cuisine. Lefay Vital Gourmet places emphasis upon the health benefits of food following the principles of sustainable cooking.
All guestrooms feature premium bedding.
PRESTIGE JUNIOR SUITE
Wide and lightened by the big windows, they look out to the colours of the surrounding woods and to the outdoor pool. The living room and bedroom area, featuring local materials and a wall mounted fireplace, are connected to the bathroom through wooden slats, amongst which you may see a freestanding bathtub.
DELUXE JUNIOR SUITE
The perfect place to admire the valley views and the wonderful peaks of the surrounding area, for charming moments. Inside the room, the oak wood and precious fabrics create a warming atmosphere for unforgettable feelings of wellbeing.
The Family Suite is the best solution for those who want to enjoy a holiday with their children or for those who need two bathrooms and two separate bedrooms within the same Suite.
EXCLUSIVE SPA SUITE
Created to give an overwhelming and one-of-a-kind experience, Exclusive SPA Suites offer a private wellness area with whirlpool, shower and sauna.
ROYAL POOL & SPA SUITE
The highest expression of Lefay’s new luxury: the entrance foyer enters to the wide wellness area, the heart of this marvelous Suite, with a big indoor whirlpool, a shower, two saunas, private treatments zone and an outdoor whirlpool on the terrace.
Situated in the midst of nature’s purest beauty, Lefay Resort & SPA Dolomiti is the ideal destination for everyone seeking a holistic healing experience within the environment of majestic mountains and marvelous woods.
Their philosophy is based on the Lefay SPA method, enabling the whole self to relax, to recharge and lastly to awake body, mind, and soul. This transformation is guided by an excellent, caring staff and inspired by the authentic Italian character that is known to heal the heart.
- Two restaurants
- Mediterranean diet
- Seasonal ingredients and local products
- Gym: Open 24 hours a day with two rooms for physical activities, modern Technogym® equipment
- Spaces for breathing, meditations activities and individual classes
- Skiing: 150 km of slopes, 4 snowboard parks
- Horseback Riding
- Mountain Biking
- Healing & Spa
- 9 saunas, cold water bath, ice & tempered waterfall, relaxation areas with dedicated phytotherapy
Sensory showers, Kneipp Path
- Fitness Center
- 5000 sqm (one of the largest spas in the Alps)
Healing Therapies & Treatments
- Combination of traditional massage techniques with the stimulation of body points and energy meridians
- Lefay SPA Cosmetic Line “Tra Suoni e Colori” (free from added colorings, preservatives, and paragons; certified as “Vegan Ok” and “Cruelty Free”)
Lefay Resort & SPA Dolomiti stands in the ski area of Madonna di Campiglio and is located in Pinzolo, the largest town in the Rendena valley. The Resort is set in the splendid scenery of the Dolomites, declared by UNESCO a “World Heritage Site”. The entire mountain area is protected by natural parks established to conserve the extraordinary unspoiled beauty of the area.
VRN – Verona Airport
Our Spa packages include the following:
- Deluxe accommodation from our hand-picked collection of spa hotels and resorts
- Private car transfers or limousine service
- Private guides when sightseeing
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Full use of spa facilities
- One 60-minute Signature Massage for each guest
- Yoga Classes (if available)
- Hotel Taxes
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities