Nayara Resort Spa and Gardensfrom
Nayara Resort Spa and Gardens – Authentic Rainforest Experience
A lush paradise in the heart of the Arenal Volcano National Park, Nayara has been recognized as one of the world’s best resorts by Travel&Leisure, Condé Nast Traveler and Trip Advisor. Our heartfelt hospitality, impeccable service, luxurious accommodations, fine cuisine, outstanding spa, and amazing eco-adventures make us the premier destination in Costa Rica.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Nayara Resort Spa and Gardens
7 km West from La Fortuna Town Road 142,
the entrance to the Volcano Lodge,
La Fortuna, Costa Rica
Resort Style & Type: Nature Resort
This Resort is Rated: 3.5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: No
This Resort is Best For: Families, Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: No
This is an Adults-only Resort: No
Minimum Age at This Resort: N/A
Green-Certified Hotel: Yes
Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
Clothing-optional Resort: No
Guests celebrating anniversaries or other special occasions can arrange romantic dinners complete with a private chef and waiter. Set in the rain forest, private tables are adorned with flowers and candle lighting (reservations required).
Nestled in a vibrant tropical rain forest on the outskirts of Arenal Volcano, this boutique Costa Rica hotel is 75 km (47 mi) from the San Jose airport.
Balconies, spa tubs
44 bungalows offer private gardens with outdoor showers, balconies with spa tubs, plasma TVs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and minibars.
Pool, wine bar
The hotel features a spa and a free-form pool with a swim-up bar and 3 spa tubs. Amenities include a restaurant, wine bar, and complimentary buffet breakfast.
Located in La Fortuna, Nayara Resort Spa & Gardens is in the mountains, a 4-minute drive from Ecotermales Fortuna and 6 minutes from Arenal Volcano National Park. This 4.5-star resort is 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from La Fortuna Waterfall and 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from Mistico Arenal Hanging Bridges Park.
Make yourself at home in one of their air-conditioned rooms featuring private spa tubs and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private furnished lanais. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected. Partially open bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature jetted bathtubs and rainfall shower heads.
Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens offers 44 bungalows set in the lush rain forest. All bungalows include private gardens with outdoor showers plus balconies with spa tubs for two. Rooms are equipped with DVD/CD players, plasma TVs with cable channels, MP3 player docking stations, and complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional amenities at this Costa Rica hotel include premium bedding, minibars, coffee/tea makers, and in-room safes (accommodate laptops).
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this resort include concierge services and wedding services.
- No Resort Fee
- Complimentary buffet breakfast
- Complimentary daily news brief
- Twice daily housekeeping service with evening ice delivery
- Bird watching tour
- Complimentary high-speed Internet
- Complimentary international & local calls
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Daily Yoga
- Nature trails
Services & Amenities
- Luxurious guestrooms that reflect an authentic Costa Rica
- Ecological bath amenities
- Hammock and Jacuzzi in balcony
- Outdoor shower and private garden
- Refrigerated private bar
- 3 of Arenal’s top rated restaurants
- Award–winning-full service spa with outdoor treatment areas
- Yoga Pavilion
- Pool with swim-up bar
- Wine & Tapas Bar
- Espresso Bar with daily fresh roasted coffee
- Adventurous, romantic and ecological activities
- Private tour guides and exclusive experiences
Grab a bite at Altamira, one of the resort’s 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30AM to 10:30AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
7 km West from La Fortuna Town Road 142, the entrance to the Volcano Lodge, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
SJO – Juan Santamaria International Airport
Our Spa packages include the following:
- Deluxe accommodation from our hand-picked collection of spa hotels and resorts
- Private car transfers or limousine service
- Private guides when sightseeing
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Full use of spa facilities
- One 60-minute Signature Massage for each guest
- Yoga Classes (if available)
- Hotel Taxes
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities