Occidental Grand Papagayo Resortfrom
The Occidental Grand Papagayo is just 35 minutes from the Liberia International airport and surrounded by rainforests and exotic birds, boasts a lush tropical hillside landscape cascading down to a pristine beach and crystal sea. Offering a full array of resort amenities and activities, including gorgeous guestrooms, great restaurants and bars, land and water sports and spa services. The Occidental Grand Papagayo caters to couples, families and friends looking for a luxurious all-inclusive Costa Rica vacation experience. The choices for fun and adventure are endless and the professional staff is dedicated to serving your every need.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Occidental Grand Papagayo Resort
48-5000 Golfo de Papagayo
Guanacaste, Costa Rica
Resort Style & Type: Eco Resort
This Resort is Rated: 3.5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
This Resort is Family Friendly: No
This Resort is for Adults-only: Yes
This Resort is Green-Certified: Yes
This Resort Offers a Wellness Program: Yes
Occidental Grand Papagayo is just 35 mins. from the Daniel Oduber International Airport (LIR) in Liberia, Guanacaste.
Experience the beauty of tropical rain forests, volcanic landscapes and beaches and exotic species, all close by.
Beautifully decorated with every comfort, guestrooms feature a terrace or balcony and views of the ocean or lush tropical gardens.
Activities for Everyone
Have fun at the pool or beach with games and watersports.
The exclusive services of the Royal Club are available for those who prefer a more private boutique-style experience. Royal Club guests enjoy:
*Access to private Royal Club lounge
Plus Royal Club rooms include shower, hydro-massage bathtubs, DVD players, preferred seating in a la carte restaurants and a host of upgraded amenities.
Romance is Always in the Air
Wedding, vow renewal, honeymoon and romance packages are available for pre-booking. For more detailed information, please click on Weddings.
Most All-inclusive Packages Include the Following:
- All Meals and Snacks
- Unlimited Domestic Beverages
- Selected Premium Brands
- Stocked In-Room Mini-Bar at most resort
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Introductory Scuba Lesson
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Tennis Court(s)
- Daily Organized Activities
- Nightly Entertainment
- Hotel Taxes and Gratuities
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities