Palafitos Overwater Bungalowsfrom
Palafitos-Overwater Bungalows at El Dorado Maroma
Discover the first overwater bungalows on the best beach in Riviera Maya, Mexico
The ultimate experience in tropical bliss isn’t on the coast – it’s within the waves. El Dorado Maroma offers guests the opportunity to experience one of the Top 10 Beaches in the World in a whole new light.
Palafitos-Overwater Bungalows are a cluster of 30 exclusive, private bungalows sitting right over the turquoise waters of Maroma Beach. Every single facet of these exclusive suites is designed to highlight the surrounding beauty.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Palafitos Overwater Bungalows at El Dorado Maroma
Carretera Cancun Tulum Km 55.3,
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Resort Style & Type: Nature Resort
This Resort is Rated: 5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: No
Minimum Age at This Resort: N/A
This Resort is Family-Friendly: No
This Resort is Green-Certified: Yes
This Resort is Clothing-optional: No
PALAFITOS – OVERWATER BUNGALOWS
SURROUNDED BY THE TRANQUIL TURQUOISE WATERS OF RIVIERA MAYA’S MAROMA BEACH...
These elegant Overwater Bungalows offer breathtaking ocean views and unparalleled luxurious accommodations. Every Bungalow offers extraordinary views of spectacular sunrises and stunning sunsets uniquely situated just off the sugary white sands of Maroma Beach – Voted by Travel Channel as one of the top 10 beaches in the world.
Each Overwater Bungalow Features:
- Glass bottom floors
- Private infinity pool
- Direct ladder access to the ocean
- The romantic “Aguas del Amor” outdoor shower
- Indoor jacuzzi for two
- Oversized deck with wooden lounge chairs
PALAFITOS – ELITE OVERWATER BUNGALOWS
More than 800 square feet of luxury is surrounded by the tranquil turquoise waters of Riviera Maya’s Maroma Beach. The breathtaking views and unparalleled luxurious accommodations of these overwater bungalows are but the beginning of an extraordinary experience. Experience spectacular sunrises and stunning sunsets uniquely situated just off the sugary white sands of Maroma Beach, voted by the Travel Channel as one of the top 10 beaches in the world. An infinity pool on your private deck, romantic outdoor showers, and glass floors immerse you in the turquoise waters of this paradise, while your personal Majordomo can see to your every need. Additional amenities include a selection of premium liquors, snacks and personal snorkel equipment. Guests staying 5 nights or more can enjoy a moonlight dinner on their own private terrace, where a Chef will present a curated inspired menu.
With a stay at Palafitos Overwater Bungalows – Gourmet All Inclusive at El Dorado Maroma – Adults Only in Playa del Carmen, you’ll be on the beach, within a 15-minute drive of Maroma Beach and El Manglar Golf Course. This 5-star property is 10.6 mi (17 km) from Mamitas Beach Club and 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from Playa del Carmen Main Beach.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 30 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring private plunge pools and private spa tubs. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature jetted bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor tennis court, and a fitness center. Additional features at this property include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a picnic area.
This property is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite to eat at the property’s restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 5 bars/lounges. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to noon.
Karisma Gourmet Inclusive® Experience Features:
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine upon arrival
- Accommodations as selected
- All gourmet meals and specialty bites
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages from a selection of domestic and international premium brands
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Free International calls
- Non-motorized watersports: kayaks and snorkeling gear
- Daily activity program, live music and nightly entertainment
- Beach towel service
- Scuba diving clinics in the pool
- Hard surface tennis court, rackets and balls provided free of charge at the front desk
- Fitness center
- Use of sauna and steam bath at the spa
- 24-hour room service
- All taxes and gratuities
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free valet parking is available onsite.
Carretera Cancun Tulum Km 55.3, Playa del Carmen, Mexico
CUN – Cancun International Airport
Most All-inclusive Packages Include the Following:
- All Meals and Snacks
- Unlimited Domestic Beverages
- Selected Premium Brands
- Stocked In-Room Mini-Bar at most resort
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Introductory Scuba Lesson
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Tennis Court(s)
- Daily Organized Activities
- Nightly Entertainment
- Hotel Taxes and Gratuities
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities