Sandals Negril Beach Resortfrom
Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa
Distance from hotel to Sangster’s International Airport in Montego Bay, 60 minutes.Sandals Negril commands one of the longest and best stretches of Negril’s famous Seven Mile Beach. This resort also features six restaurants, five bars serving premium brand beverages including Mondavi Wines, unlimited land and motorized water sports including scuba diving and water skiing, and the full-service Red Lane Spa. Combining a laid-back atmosphere with refined elegance, this Green Globe resort offers the ultimate in personalized pampering with luxurious accommodations including the Beachfront Swim-Up Suites, complete with patios that step directly into the pool, flat-screen televisions, 24-hour room service and butler service.
Book Online & Get $25 Credit
Get up to $605 Instant Credit
Hold a booking for only $98 per room
Get up to 65% of Rack Rate
Learn more about Sandals Resorts
Call 1-888-963-8986 for immediate assistance
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Resort Style & Type: Contemporary Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 4.5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Groups & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
This is an Adults-only Resort: Yes. For Couples only
Minimum Age at This Resort: 18
Green-Certified Hotel: Yes
Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
Clothing-optional Resort: No
Sandals® Negril Beach Resort & Spa
Located on Jamaica’s famous seven-mile beach, this ultimate Beach Resort and Spa is serene and secluded. Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa is set among lush palm groves, powdery white sand beach and the calm aquamarine Caribbean Sea, a must for Scuba and Snorkel enthusiasts. Negril offers some of the best sunsets in the Caribbean, as well as a myriad of water sports to choose from.
The health-and-beauty spa provides complimentary use of men’s and women’s saunas and steam rooms and hot and cold plunge pools located in an open-air pavilion. Waxing and hair and nail care cost extra, as do massage, body treatments, and facials. Massage options include couples massage, a sampler of three techniques, and aromatherapy. Body-treatment choices include Seaweed Peel, Hydrating Essential Oil wrap, Moor Mud Mask, and Water Lily After Sun Soothing Wrap. Facials include Seaweed, Oxygenating, and Deep Cleansing.
An open-air fitness center offers complimentary aerobics classes and is furnished with free weights and cardio and weight machines. Day and night activities are included in the All-Inclusive Plan.
In daylight, there are nature walks, reggae dance lessons, tennis clinics, fashion parades, and games and competitions. After dark, guests can enjoy dancing and karaoke plus music and entertainment presented on an open-air stage. Round trip airport transportation is provided by the Sandals Resort. Arrangements can be made at the Sandals Resort desk at the Sangster International Airport upon arrival. The majority of amenities and activities at the Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa are included in the room rate; guests will not be charged extra for most amenities and activities.
-Romance on the beach
-Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa All Inclusive sits on the western tip of Jamaica’s celebrated 7-Mile beach. Opportunities for dolphin encounters, river rafting, and Reggae boat excursions are nearby.
-A range of rooms and suites, including unique Loft Suites and Beachfront Swim-up Crystal Lagoon Suites with 24-hour room service and Butler Service.
-Luxury Included® Resort.
-Enjoy six restaurants, five bars serving premium beverages, complimentary land & motorized water sports (including snorkeling, waterskiing and scuba diving).
-Red Lane® Spa options with Caribbean-inspired services are available.
-Children 17 years old and younger are not permitted at this adults-only property.
At Sandals Negril Beach Resort and Spa guests can choose from a variety of accommodations ranging from garden-view rooms to suites you can literally swim up to. All rooms include: Air conditioning, four poster king size beds, amenity kit, hair dryer, telephone, fan, private bath and shower, marble bathroom, iPod docking stations, cable TV., coffee & tea maker, safe deposit box, iron and iron board. All rooms contain mahogany furnishing, tiled floors and in-room refrigerators stocked with juices, water and sodas.
Fine-grained and nearly as white as sugar, the beach runs 1,800 feet in front of the resort, providing ample room for uncrowded sunbathing. A main pool includes a large swim-up bar and one along the beachfront so swimmers can get away from pool activities. Another pool, this one smaller and quieter, lies along the beach. Adjacent to each pool is a 10-person spa for social soaking. Coral reefs offshore provide snorkeling and scuba diving adventures.
Sandals Resorts creates a culinary experience that takes one on a global journey of delectable discovery. With numerous distinctive types of cuisine, one can discover sumptuous regional specializes, with each one delivering a new cultural flavor. Resort Casual – Dress shorts or jeans, swimwear (must be covered), no bare feet Resort Evening Attire – Dress pants for men, shirts with sleeves and collar, dress shoes.
The majority of recreational activities detailed below are included in the room rate for this Sandals Resort (scroll up to the All-Inclusive details section for more information). Use of 4 outdoor swimming pools, kayaks, windsurfers, Aqua Trikes, paddle boats, Hobie Cat sailboats, Sunfish sailboats, and snorkeling gear – all available on the beach – is complimentary. Snorkeling, scuba diving, and glass-bottom boat excursions are also complimentary, along with water skiing and knee boarding. Scuba diving certification courses are available for fees. Night dives also cost extra.
Complimentary land-based recreation includes use of 4 hard-surface tennis courts lighted for night play, an air-conditioned squash and racquetball hall, aerobics, outdoor chess, shuffleboard, bocce, croquet, and ping-pong.
- Unlimited fine dining at all available restaurants
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and anytime snacks
- Unlimited premium spirits
- Available bars including swim-up bars
- Stocked bars in every room
- Unlimited Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks® wines
- All tips, taxes and gratuities
- Round trip airport transfers
- PADI-Certified SCUBA diving (and all equipment) depending on location
- Snorkeling (and all equipment)
- Hobie Cats, paddle boards, kayaks
- Professional instruction for water sports
- Beach volleyball, bocce ball, pool tables
- Day and night tennis
- Unlimited land sports and state-of-the-art fitness centers
- Day and night entertainment including live shows
- Round trip airport transfers
- Exchange privileges with nearby Sandals Resorts (depending on location)
- Free WiFi (in room and all common areas)
- Free wedding (for stays of 3 nights or longer)
- Vacations for Adults.com complimentary 24/7 Customer Support
Norman Manley Blvd, Negril, Jamaica
MBJ – Sangster International Airport
Every Sandals Vacation Includes:
- Luxurious and Unique Rooms & Suites
- Unlimited Meals at up to 16 Fine Restaurants
- Up to 11 Bars per Resort
- Unlimited Premium Liquors
- Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks® Wines
- Entertainment Day & Night
- All Sandals Resorts are Adults-Only, Designed for Couples
- Exclusive Butler Service*
- Club Sandals Concierge Service*
- PADI® Certified Scuba Diving
- Unlimited Land & Water Sports
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Centers
- Complimentary Green Fees for Golf**
- Exclusive Exchange Privileges Between Resorts
- Free Non-Stop Round-Trip Airport Transfers
- All Taxes, Tips and Gratuities
- Airport Arrival Lounge in Jamaica and Saint Lucia
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities