Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spafrom
Experience the premier Ponte Vedra Beach resort hotel
Discover the ultimate getaway at Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa. Located in Ponte Vedra Beach, midway between St. Augustine and Jacksonville Florida, our resort offers something for everyone. From a pristine and private beach to world class golf and spa, Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort and Spa is the perfect getaway for both business and pleasure. We offer a wide array of spacious rooms and villas with special touches and plenty of space. Families and couples can take advantage of our multiple pools, SurfStream wave pool, beach activities, spa, fitness center and 7 restaurants and lounges. Hop on our complimentary shuttle for a quick ride over to our private beach club, where you’ll find stunning Ponte Vedra Beach. If work brings you here, you’ll be delighted with our expansive indoor and outdoor venues, as we offer over 61,000 square feet of versatile function space. Whether joining us for vacation, business, or a little of both, we look forward to welcoming you to our resort.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa
1000 PGA Tour Boulevard,
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida 32082 USA
Resort Style & Type: Contemporary Resort
This Resort is Rated: 4-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Families, Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: No
This Resort is Autism-Friendly: Yes
Minimum Age at This Resort: N/A
Green-Certified Hotel: Yes
This Resort is IBCCES Certified: Yes
This Resort Offers a Program for Children: Yes
- Settle in for a restful stay at our Ponte Vedra Beach hotel
- Delight in our newly updated and spacious Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida hotel rooms, villas and suites
- Each of our hotel rooms includes a seating area, a Plug-in panel for streaming and a mini-fridge
- Select one of our Jacksonville resort’s pet-friendly villas, with a kitchenette and patio or balcony
- Upgrade to our new Premium Service Wing, featuring VIP rooms & suites and a hosted “Living Room”
- The Villas at our hotel offer a selection of one-and two-bedroom suites, ideal for families
- Relax after a busy day in Jacksonville Beach and enjoy private dining in the comfort of your room
Discover Our Villas
Whether in Jacksonville for business or leisure, our luxury villas are sure to provide a memorable stay. The Villas at Sawgrass offers easy access to our resort’s main building, golf courses and dining and event facilities while allowing you the comfort of spacious luxury accommodations.
Luxury Resort Villas
Our one- and two-bedroom executive rental villas feature spacious living rooms, an outdoor balcony or patio, flat-panel TVs and kitchenettes. Ideal for golf groups, family gatherings, a friend getaway or corporate outing for up to eight people, our villas offer luxury amenities for a relaxed and comfortable stay near Jacksonville.
Whether traveling to Sawgrass with extended family or long-time friends, we understand the needs of the modern traveler and offer plenty of space for guests traveling with four-legged friends*. In addition, we feature a Hospitality Villa with more than 1,065 square feet of space and a fully equipped kitchen for added convenience during extended stays.
Standard Villa Suites: 810 square feet
Parlor Connectors: 312 square feet
End Units: 754 square feet
*$150 non-refundable pet fee
One-Bedroom Villa Guest Room
The one-bedroom villa is available with two queen-size beds, an exceptionally spacious bathroom, a patio or balcony and coffee maker.
One-Bedroom Villa Suite
Our one-bedroom villa suite is available with one king or two queen-size beds, a spacious living room with a sofa bed, bathroom and patio or balcony.
Two-Bedroom Villa Suite
The two-bedroom villa suite is available with either one king or two queen-size beds, a spacious living room with a sofa bed, a full bathroom, kitchenette and patio or balcony.
Take advantage of our pet-friendly villas, offering outdoor patios or balconies, numerous walking paths and spacious accommodations. A $150 non-refundable pet fee is required.
Most Escorted and Guided Tours Include the Following:
- Entrance fees as listed in the itinerary
- Meals as specified in your itinerary
- Hotels: Hotel based on two persons sharing one room with twin beds or a king size bed; all hotels as listed in the above itinerary
- Transportation: Flights or train as listed in the itinerary. Flights: airport tax and fuel fee included, economy class, 1 checked baggage per ticket, no checked baggage weight to infant ticket
- Sightseeing: As outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide; Service of a local guide and van is for a maximum of 8 hours during the full day individual tour packages
- Private Transfers between airports, hotels and attractions while sightseeing in each city or area by private air-conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide as listed in the itinerary
- Service Charge (the planning, handling, operational and communication charges) & Government Taxes
H. Luggage Transfers between airports, trains and hotels
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Accommodation not as listed in the itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities