The Sukhothai Bangkokfrom
The Sukhothai Bangkok
Home to world-class dining and central Bangkok’s most serene private garden, The Sukhothai hotel is unique in all of Thailand.
Bangkok’s Sukhothai hotel aims to restore the glory of a long-ago dynasty that once thrived in medieval Siam. It’s been more than 600 years since the Sukhothai Kingdom peaked, leaving this hotel with a lot of time to perfect its craft.
The Spa Botanica is a prime example. Seven teak-and-stone suites open onto lush gardens and lotus ponds, making the spa one of central Bangkok’s most peaceful retreats. Aromatic outdoor Japanese tubs are a main attraction, while nearby swimming pools and tennis courts keep energetic guests busy.
The teak motif is carried on in the spacious rooms and suites, along with the newly opened Club Wing. This luxurious section of the hotel is home to 33 rooms and suites, a Club Lounge, high-tech Fitness Center, sparkling swimming pool with well-appointed cabanas and the multi-award-winning La Scala Italian restaurant.
A variety of international cuisine can be found around the hotel. Book a table at the award-winning Celadon for some of Bangkok’s, and the world’s, best Pad Thai. Combine Your Stay at The Sukhothai Bangkok with The Sukhothai Shanghai.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
The Sukhothai Bangkok
133 South Sathorn Road, Sathorn,
Thung Maha Mek, Bangkok, Thailand
Resort Style & Type: Luxury Hotel | Design Hotel
This Resort is Rated: 5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: No
This Resort is Best For: Families, Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: No
This Resort is Autism-Friendly: No
This Resort is Family-Friendly: Yes
This Resort is Green-Certified: Yes
This Resort is Adults-only: No
This Resort Offer Programs for Children: Yes
Resort Brand Affiliation: Sukhothai Hotels
A stay at The Sukhothai Bangkok places you in the heart of Bangkok, within a 15-minute walk of Lumphini Park and BNH Hospital. This 5-star hotel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Patpong Night Market and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Bangkok Riverside.
Make yourself at home in one of the 210 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. 40-inch LED televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall shower heads. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy Thai cuisine at Celadon, one of the hotel’s 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/cafe. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 1030 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Bangkok This hotel has facilities measuring 13622 square feet (1266 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
What to expect
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Spa and Wellness
The Sukhothai Bangkok helps you maintain your current level of health and wellness by offering the Spa Botanica, an infinity-edged, 25-meter swimming pool and a state-of-the-art Fitness Center at our hotel in Sathorn.
We are proponents of maintaining a healthy lifestyle, and we understand it isn’t always easy to do when you’re travelling. But when you book your stay with us, we make it as easy as possible. You’ll find several options to maintain your healthy lifestyle as well as learn some new tips to increase your level of health and fitness.
Relaxing Spa Botanica
Step inside, and embark on a voyage of wellness and discovery. Graceful Thai traditions, respected through the ages. Oils of lemongrass and ginger scrubs. The healing touch of a massage perfected over centuries.
Spa Botanica is a haven of wellness and pampering to soothe your senses, a blend of the timeless healing traditions of Thailand and innovative relaxation techniques. Our well-trained spa therapists will make the time spent in Spa Botanica seem like Heaven.
Indulge your senses and surrender to total relaxation by having a traditional Thai massage. This ancient art slowly stretches your muscles, joints and tendons. You’ll feel the aches and pains of travel melt away under the steady and skilled hands of your massage therapist. Finish off your session by having a facial or body scrub to feel invigorated and ready to face the world once again.
Modern Fitness Facilities
For those guests who are serious about maintaining their health and fitness level, we offer our state-of-the-art Fitness Studio. The spacious and air-conditioned studio offers both the latest in cardio-pulmonary and weight training equipment.
If you are new to training, let our skilled personal trainers design a training program that suits your abilities and provides you with the exercises you need. Our trainers can develop a program to improve your overall fitness or target those areas of your body you need to work on.
133 South Sathorn Road, Sathorn, Thung Maha Mek, Bangkok, Thailand
BKK – Bangkok
Our Elite Travel Collection Includes the Following:
- Deluxe accommodation from our hand-picked collection
- Travelers on tailor-made journeys benefit from our full support on the ground
- A professional guide waiting to meet you upon arrival at your destination
- Private car transfers or limousine service
- Hotel check-in assistance
- Private guides when sightseeing
- Depending on itinerary, all tips are included for drivers and guides so no need to wonder how much to give at the end of your holiday
- International and local flights by scheduled airline or private jet
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Sightseeing as described in each itinerary are included
- Your personalized itinerary with listings of things to see and do, and our personal recommendations.
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Accommodation not as listed in the itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities