Tradewinds Island Resortfrom
TradeWinds Island Grand Resort
See how carefree life can be at TradeWinds Island Grand, located on the soft white sands of award-winning St. Pete Beach, Florida. Here you can lounge in a beach cabana, around multiple pools and whirlpools, or at a toes-in-the-sand beach bar as you sip tropical drinks and listen to live music. Wine and dine at Palm Court Italian Grill, one of many superb dining options. Enjoy thrilling watersports including JetLev water jet pack flights, a three-story water slide, paddleboats and more. Kids love nonstop fun from pirate shows and poolside movies to crafts and drop-off camps. Tennis courts, a fitness center, spa services and retail shops are also within steps. Come discover the perfect beach playground to just let go.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Tradewinds Island Resort
5500 Gulf Blvd
St. Pete Beach, FL 33706
Resort Style & Type: Contemporary Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 4-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Families, Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: No
This Resort is Autism-Friendly: No
This Resort is Family-Friendly: Yes
This Resort is Green-Certified: Yes
This Resort is IBCCES Certified: No, but resort is certified by CARD (Center for Autism and Related Disabilities)
This Resort Offers a Program for Children: Yes
Eat, play, and relax at TradeWinds Island Resorts
A 20-acre beachfront playground, TradeWinds Island Grand was created with fun in mind. Fly with a jetpack. Master a stand-up paddleboard. Party with a pirate. Play on our offshore water park. Feast on the freshest Florida seafood. Kids will never be bored with KONK camps, crafts and family activities. Or relax by one of five heated pools, indulge in a massage or escape to a beachside hammock. We are committed to ensuring that every guest can “Just let go” while visiting one of our resorts. Learn more about our guest satisfaction program.
Discover TradeWinds Island Resorts — two beach resorts on 31 acres of the soft white sands of Florida’s St. Pete Beach, rated a top 10 USA beach for five years running by TripAdvisor. Here, fun comes in sun-kissed doses with endless adventure, access to all amenities at both resorts and a staff dedicated to your satisfaction. We make it easy to just let go!
Plus, if you book with us directly through our free Paradise Rewards program, you’ll save up to 12% and enjoy other exclusive benefits.
At TradeWinds, you get the best of everything Florida has to offer — a thrilling island adventure at TradeWinds Island Grand and an inspiring aquatic experience at RumFish Beach Resort. Our value-packed resort amenity fee gives you access to exciting rides like the three-story water slide, campfire s’mores, pirate shows and tons of other fun experiences along with seven swimming pools and cozy beach cabanas. Chaperoned camps for kids let parents enjoy a break and 14 dining options await, from toes-in-the-sand beach bars to the extraordinary RumFish Grill and Palm Court.
Both resorts offer an array of rooms and suites. Choose a room with a Gulf view, check into one of our pet-friendly accommodations or feel at home in our multi-room suites.
Ready to trade the typical so-so vacation for a so-awesome tropical escape? Book now and get ready to just let go!
TradeWinds Island Grand is the largest beachfront resort on St. Pete Beach, meaning it’s one of the largest playgrounds on the Gulf Coast. Enjoy endless fun-in-the-sun activities here:
JetLev Flyer: Soar up to 30 feet in the air above the Gulf Coast with a water jet pack rental
The Floating Water Park: Play at a 15,750-square-foot floating ocean water park
High Tide Slide: Zip down a three-story, 200-foot-long inflatable slide located on the beach
KONK Club Activities Center: Drop off the kids with the Adventure Team while you recharge
Family Pirate Show: Argh! TradeWinds Island Grand boasts its own resident pirate (+ show!)
The Extreme Zone: Combine the fun of a trampoline with the thrill of bungee jumping
Water recreation: Snorkel, dive, kayak … here, water recreation takes on new meaning
Room and Resort Amenities at TradeWinds Island Resorts
From in-room whirlpool tubs for couples to spacious suites for families, both resorts feature a variety of St Pete Beach accommodations. Several pet-friendly suites are available; reference our pet policy and pet-friendly packages.
Three-bedroom suites can be created by adding hotel rooms to a suite; please call for information on these rooms. Take a moment to view our Premium Suites.
Learn more about our Paradise Rewards loyalty program. Sign up today to get exclusive rates when you book direct on our website!
Tradewinds Island Resort also features accessible guest rooms and suites as well as accessible routes to key areas of the resorts.
- Flat screen high definition TV
- Wet bar area with mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker, toaster and dishware
- Hairdryer and lighted makeup mirror
- Wireless Internet access
- In-room movies and voicemail
- In-room safe
- Local phone calls and phone access charges
TradeWinds’ Value-Packed Resort Amenity Fee
We’ve taken typical hotel extra charges, discounted them, added MORE amenities, and rolled them into one simple resort amenity fee.
All activities are subject to a variety of weather conditions. These can include rain, lightning, wind, surf or tides. Some equipment must be allowed to dry for safe operation. Thank you for understanding that this is for your safety.
Resort Amenity Fee includes:
- Daily cushioned beach cabana for two. Learn how to reserve your cabana
- Unlimited rides on Island Grand’s High Tide Slide
- Unlimited rides on RumFish Beach Resort’s Surf WipeOut
- Unlimited rides on Island Grand’s waterway paddleboats
- Touch Tank Experience
- Family Pirate Show
- Beach Walks
- Fishing Forums
- Campfire S’Mores (weather dependent)
- Sea Turtle Talk expeditions
- Use of two state-of-the-art fitness centers
- Complimentary Yogafit classes
- Tennis court access with times
- Day play for beach volleyball and mini golf
- Beach games, like paddleball, bocce ball and corn hole
- Unlimited access to both resort’s seven swimming pools
- Poolside Invasion activities
- Dive-In Movies
- Pool towels
- Newspaper, available in the lobby
- Self-parking (one parking pass per room)
- Two bottles of water, daily
Tradewinds’ Resort Amenity Fee is $45 plus tax nightly, per unit, and includes unlimited usage of the High Tide Slide and Surf WipeOut for all registered guests at TradeWinds Island Grand and RumFish Beach Resort by TradeWinds. We believe that at TradeWinds, you will have the best experience, at the best value, of any place on the beach.
Value-packed Resort Packages and Busch Gardens Vacation Packages
At TradeWinds Island Resorts, we try to add a little more of everything into your stay. These resort packages pair our best activities with fun add-ons to create a memorable adventure and comfortable stay. So if you’re looking for the best beach hotel deals on St. Pete Beach, you’ve found them. Our seasonal Busch Gardens Package will be available soon.
Value-packed Resort Package – 7 Nights, May 1 – Dec. 26, 2020
- 7 nights in a spacious one or two-bedroom suite at a deeply discounted rate
- Nightly Resort Amenity Fee is INCLUDED with your package price ($315 value!)
- Deluxe hooded beach cabana for two, daily
- Unlimited rides on High Tide Slide and Surf WipeOut
- Touch Tank Experience
- Nightly campfire and s’mores
- One parking pass per room
- Guest room WiFi, fitness center, tennis court use
- Family Pirate Show and Dive-In Movies
- Mini-golf, paddleboats, two bottles of water daily and MORE!
* Package is based on availability, restrictions may apply.
Busch Gardens Stay + Play 4-Night Package
4 Nights, May 1 – Dec. 26, 2020
- 4 nights accommodations, at a discounted rate, for two adults
- (2) general admission tickets to Busch Gardens: gives you access to the park for each day of your stay (admission valid for up to 14 days)
- (2) tickets for the All-Day Dining Deal at Busch Gardens (valid one day only)
- (2) drink vouchers valid at one of our TradeWinds beach bars
- Nightly Resort Amenity Fee, which includes unlimited rides on High Tide Slide, daily beach cabana, WiFi and MORE!
*Additional tickets for Busch Gardens and All-Day Dining Deal can be purchased at the Concierge desk.
*Package is based on availability, restrictions may apply.
Our Custom-Tailored Tours
Elite Travel Collection – Custom-tailored Tours, Family Vacations & Romantic Getaways.
Our Elite Travel Collection Includes the Following:
- Travelers on tailor-made journeys benefit from our full support on the ground
- A professional guide waiting to meet you upon arrival at your destination
- Private car transfers or limousine service
- Hotel check-in assistance
- Private guides when sightseeing
- Depending on itinerary, all tips are included for drivers and guides so no need to wonder how much to give at the end of your holiday
- International and local flights by scheduled airline or private jet
- Accommodation in our hand-picked 4-star or 5-star hotels
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Sightseeing as described in each itinerary are included
- Your personalized itinerary with listings of things to see and do, and our personal recommendations.
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Accommodation not as listed in the itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities