W Punta de Mitafrom
W Punta Mita
Soak up sun, surf and local culture at our beachfront resort, just 20 minutes from Sayulita and 10 minutes from Marina La Cruz. The Marietas Islands, a UNESCO MAB Biosphere Reserve, are just 25 minutes by boat and seaside villages famed for their crafts are also nearby. Revel in signature cocktails and original dishes at our six dining venues, including the exclusive Mesa 1, located on a private island. Sip a mojito on the Huichol-inspired WET Deck, detox at AWAY® Spa or recharge at FIT. Then steal the scene in glam cabanas on our semi-private, white-sand beach. Lounge in our 119 original guest rooms, including 13 suites. Showcasing a private balcony or patio with ocean or jungle views, each bold space mingles a signature W Bed, High Speed Internet Access and a separate bath and shower stocked with Bliss® sinkside six bath amenities. Learn more about this resort…..
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
W Punta de Mita
Km 8 5 Carretera Punta de Mita,
Desarrollo Costa Banderas,
Punta de Mita, NAY, Mexico
Resort Style & Type: Contemporary Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 4.5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Families, Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: No
This is an Adults-only Resort: No
Minimum Age at This Resort: N/A
Green-Certified Hotel: Yes
Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
Clothing-optional Resort: No
Catch some rays at the beach or spend the day relaxing at W Punta de Mita’s full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the resort’s 5 restaurants.
With a stay at W Punta de Mita in Punta de Mita, you’ll be on the beach, within a 15-minute drive of Punta De Mita Beach and La Cruz Square. This 4.5-star resort is 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from Playa Bucerias and 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from Nuevo Vallarta Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 119 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and minibars.
All 119 rooms feature thoughtful touches like espresso makers and pillow menus, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find iPod docks, 24-hour room service, and minibars.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools and a fitness center. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.
Enjoy Asian cuisine at Spice Market, one of the resort’s 6 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wind down with a drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges or 2 poolside bars. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Punta de Mita This resort has facilities measuring 2368 square feet (220 square meters), including conference space. Free valet parking is available onsite.
Km 8 5 Carretera Punta de Mita, Desarrollo Costa Banderas, Punta de Mita, NAY, Mexico
PVR – Gustavo Diaz Ordaz International Airport
Our Elite Travel Collection Includes the Following:
- Deluxe accommodation from our hand-picked collection
- A professional guide waiting to meet you upon arrival at your destination
- Private car transfers or limousine service
- Private guides when sightseeing
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Sightseeing as described in each itinerary are included
- Your personalized itinerary with listings of things to see and do, and our personal recommendations.
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities