Weddings at Universal Orlando Resortsfrom
Universal Orlando Resort™
Take your vacation to the next level at Universal Orlando ResortTM. Explore three amazing theme parks: Universal’s Volcano BayTM water theme park, Universal’s Islands of AdventureTM and Universal Studios FloridaTM, featuring the new ride Fast & Furious – SuperchargedTM, plus spectacular on-site hotels and more. It’s days and nights of endless, high-octane fun for every member of the family.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Universal Orlando Resorts
Resort Locations: Orlando, Florida
This Resort Brand is Rated: 4-Stars
This Resort Brand is Beachfront: No
This Resort Brand is Best For: Families, Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort Brand is All-Inclusive: No
This Resort Brand is Autism Friendly: Yes
Minimum Age at This Resort Brand: N/A
Green-Certified Brand: Yes
This Brand is IBCCES Certified: Yes
Weddings at Universal Orlando Resorts
Find Wedding Bliss
Italian elegance, island adventure, rock star style, whatever couples have dreamed up for their big day is possible at Universal Orlando Resort. Whether they’re planning an intimate elopement or an extravagant event, Universal Orlando’s on-site hotels have incredible venues and professional staff ready to create a one-of-kind experience for the couple and their guests.
A Destination for Celebration
From birthdays to anniversaries to reunions and more, every milestone is a reason to celebrate. Help travelers mark the occasion at an on-site resort hotel to enjoy all Universal Orlando has to offer. During their stay, guests can relax in the hotel’s charming surroundings and take advantage of exclusive theme park benefits.
Mediterranean romance is the couple’s to experience at this stunning re-creation of the seaside village of Portofino, Italy. Majestic ballrooms, a charming piazza and picturesque courtyards make for a wedding that combines the utmost in elegance with the allure of the Riviera.
- If couples are planning a wedding for fewer than 50 guests, we can create a small, intimate celebration that promises to be a memorable gathering of their closest friends and relatives.
- Enjoy a sun-kissed outdoor ceremony set on the lush lawn of the tranquil Villa Piazza, large enough to accommodate virtually any sized function with a simply designed gazebo as your wedding alter.
They’re not an average couple. And at the Hard Rock Hotel, they won’t have an average wedding. From the moment guests arrive to the very last dance, they’ll feel the glamour, elegance and attitude that only this rocking resort hotel can provide. Boldly irreverent, yet passionately sophisticated, their event will be truly unique.
- Hard Rock Hotel offers an array of unique locations for ceremonies and receptions for up to 150 guests. Couples can exchange vows on the grassy Woodstock Lawn, host a cocktail reception beside the spectacular pool or rock the night away in the stunning Avalon Ballroom. From deluxe buffets to scrumptious three-course plated meals, the couple and their guests will enjoy a dining experience like no other.
- Hard Rock Hotel can create an intimate custom event for couples celebrating with fewer than 50 guests.
Weddings at Loews Royal Pacific Resort
Relive the romance of a time when adventurous travelers first island hopped the sun-drenched South Pacific. Swaying palm trees, sparkling waterfalls, tropical flowers and a pristine white sand beach create an opulent island oasis for couples and their guests.
- Ceremonies can be held on a beautiful beach or lush outdoor lawn and receptions can take place in the outdoor covered Wantilan Pavilion or one of the resort’s elegant indoor ballrooms. Couples and their guests will savor exceptional cuisine, from cocktail receptions to elegant buffets and three-course plated meals.
- Is your client looking for a more intimate setting? Royal Pacific Resort offers an exotic paradise and special packages for weddings for just the two of them, or 50 of their closest friends and family.
Couples can say “I do” in the heart of the tropics, where blue waterfalls cascade over lush grounds and the calming sounds of steel drums can be heard playing in the distance. It’s the perfect setting for couples and their guests to take in the scenic water views, ease into “island time” and let go.
- Stunning ceremony settings include waterfall backdrops and a beautiful lawn. Couples can host their reception in a covered outdoor venue surrounded by tropical greenery. Or choose one of our beautiful indoor ballrooms. Couples and their guests will savor exceptional cuisine, from cocktail receptions to elegant buffets to scrumptious three-course plated meals in a beautiful Caribbean setting.
- Sapphire Falls Resort can also create a small, intimate celebration for weddings with 50 guests or less.
Universal’s Aventura Hotel lets you experience a fresh and fun way to stay – in a space that fits your style. It’s modern and smart yet vibrant and relaxed. At this new landmark within Universal Orlando Resort™, you’re at home with open areas designed for sharing and gathering. This is a refreshing way to stay in the heart of your Universal Orlando wedding or honeymoon vacation.
From the expansive lobby and market-style dining space, to the striking pool area and rooftop bar, the open areas invite conversation and hint at possibilities. The sleek design offers free-flowing, airy spaces with a current of energy. The rooms and suites are tastefully appointed and reflect a clean design.
CEREMONY PACKAGES FOR UP TO 49 GUESTS
- Exclusive Ceremony Locations
- Indoor Back-up Facilities
- Ceremony Rehearsal Space
- Outdoor Guest Seating
- Red Carpet Aisle Runner
- Sound System with Wireless Microphone for Officiant
- Professional Wedding Coordinator Services for Rehearsal and Ceremony– Assistance booking vendors such as officiant, photography, florals, etc.– Creating wedding day timeline– Overseeing and conducting rehearsal and ceremony
- Fruit Infused Water Station
- Additional Tables set up if necessary
Packages starting from:$1,500.00
Ceremony Rehearsal Space is based upon availability. Ceremony fee is plus 6.5% sales tax and 25% service charge.All prices are subject to 25% taxable service charge and 6.5% sales tax on food, beverages and service charge. Prices and available options subject to change.
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities