Zoetry Agua Punta Canafrom
Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana
A wellness oasis has been discreetly planted among the trees of lush Uvero Alto: Zoëtry Agua. Like a gentle shield, its tranquil atmosphere protects the mind and enriches the body with abundant flora and Endless Privileges®. Rustic touches and elegant design provide an effortless flow of devoted personal service amid peaceful scenes of tranquility, allowing for inner growth and The Art of Life®.
With a stay at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana in Punta Cana, you’ll be 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Macao Beach and 14.5 mi (23.4 km) from Hard Rock Golf Club at Cana Bay. This 5-star hotel is 15.1 mi (24.4 km) from Arena Gorda Beach and 16 mi (25.7 km) from Iberostar Golf Course.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Zoetry Agua Punta Cana
Uvero Alto, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Resort Style & Type: Contemporary Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 4.5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Adult-oriented
This Resort is All-Inclusive: No
This Resort is Autism-Friendly: No
This Resort is Family-Friendly: No
This Resort is Green-Certified: Yes
This Resort is IBCCES Certified: No
This Resort Offers a Program for Children: No
Babysitting & Childcare Services Available: Yes
Zoetry Resorts are perfect for families with older children & seeking tranquility.
Make yourself at home in one of the 96 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and free minibar items. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free international calls.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
All-inclusive rates are available at this hotel. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy international cuisine at Olena, one of the hotel’s 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/cafe. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
EXPERIENCE EXQUISITE SUITES
Rustic yet elegant, your Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana suite is far removed from the noise of everyday life.
Enjoy cathedral ceilings, hardwood floors, palapa roofs and stone, and immerse yourself in complete relaxation. French doors lead to a private terrace with views of lush, calming tropical gardens or the stunning and soothing azure sea.
Feel your tension melt away as you enjoy a chilled beverage from your mini-bar. Whether you opt for one, two or three bedrooms, you’ll enjoy elegant Bvlgari® bath amenities, a large soaking tub, fine quality linens, and 24-hour in-suite dining. All suites are also smoke-free.
Revitalize and restore your spirit in our extraordinary spa—by yourself or with your partner.
Experience soothing, tension releasing massages along with a wide variety facial and body treatments by our expert therapists. You can also take advantage of our spa packages. And if exercising makes you feel good, we have what you need to work up a sweat 24-hours a day.
The spa and salon are open from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. The fitness center never closes. For more details select from the list below or see our Spa Menu.
EXPERIENCE ENDLESS PRIVILEGES®
Immerse yourself in the tranquil bliss of Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana with Endless Privileges®, providing an elevated and personalized stay where everything is included. Intertwine wellness, gourmet meals, top-shelf spirits, fine wines, entertainment, and luxury amenities during your getaway, without having to worry about additional charges or gratuities.
ENDLESS PRIVILEGES® AMENITIES
Endless Food and Beverage Options:
- Gourmet à la carte dining options with an assortment of organic food and beverage selections
- Bottle of sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily
- Limitless international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- 24-hour private in-suite dining
Elevated Service Levels and Amenities:
- Graciously appointed and luxuriously equipped suites
- Twice daily refreshed in-suite mini-bar
- 24-hour concierge services
- Maid service three times daily
- Complimentary, unlimited worldwide calling
- Luxurious Bvlgari® bath amenities
- Welcome bottle of tequila or rum
- Complimentary 24-hour laundry service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi with Unlimited Connectivity
- No check-in or check-out times (subject to availability)
- Dominican beach bag in room
- Aromatherapy pillows and linen scents
- Daily afternoon tea time with live plant infusions
- Complimentary 20-minute wellness experience
- Complimentary 45-minute horseback ride (1 per guest per stay, reservations required)
Zöetry Agua Punta Cana is the perfect romantic setting to make your wedding dreams come true. Enjoy your special moment as you say I do because we’ve taken care of all the to-dos.
When you stay the required number of nights for your wedding or honeymoon, you’ll earn complimentary nights toward a return stay over your first anniversary!
Uvero Alto, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
PUJ – Punta Cana International Airport
Most All-inclusive Packages Include the Following:
- All Meals and Snacks
- Unlimited Domestic Beverages
- Selected Premium Brands
- Stocked In-Room Mini-Bar at most resort
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Introductory Scuba Lesson
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Tennis Court(s)
- Daily Organized Activities
- Nightly Entertainment
- Hotel Taxes and Gratuities
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities